Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iHeart

Game 22 @ Nashville

So the Preds  fans have a new chant during the anthem now when Youusi or however you spell it, plays? Lame. However, his name could also fit the “Youuu siuck, it’s all your fault chant” after being scored on so quickly. Alas, TRUE NORTH is no longer original so it seems.

Wooo.   Another central div win.   5-1 in our own div!

I'm quite happy with the way they've been playing.  Bucky is playing in Vezina form and while the start of the season was ugly, they are definitely pulling it together and forming a new identity.

Edited by captaincanuck12

I know a lot of people won't like to hear (read?) this, but with this roster....how this team is doing (4th in the West at one point last night, 2nd in the Central).....PaMo is doing one hell of a job and milking everything he can out of a really sub-par roster. That d-corps especially.....ai yi yi.....big tip of the cap to Maurice and the entire coaching staff. Helle is doing some heavy lifting, to be sure, but they're getting contributions from all over the ice.

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I know a lot of people won't like to hear (read?) this, but with this roster....how this team is doing (4th in the West at one point last night, 2nd in the Central).....PaMo is doing one hell of a job and milking everything he can out of a really sub-par roster. That d-corps especially.....ai yi yi.....big tip of the cap to Maurice and the entire coaching staff. Helle is doing some heavy lifting, to be sure, but they're getting contributions from all over the ice.

I'm not saying Maurice doesn't deserve any credit, but a lot of the change in the lineup and line combinations, were made because of injury.  Otherwise he'd likely still be riding with Letestu, Biteto and Bourque.  And as you mentioned, Helle has been unreal and stole us a few games.

24 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

I'm not saying Maurice doesn't deserve any credit, but a lot of the change in the lineup and line combinations, were made because of injury.  Otherwise he'd likely still be riding with Letestu, Biteto and Bourque.  And as you mentioned, Helle has been unreal and stole us a few games.

And you can add leaving Little with Laine and not breaking up Schief and Wheeler, but i grudgingly give Maurice props for squeezing out what he has on defense, though why he won't play our most offensively talented defenseman is still a head scratcher to me!🤣

Yup. Props to Maurice for Helle standing on his head. Cuz THAT is what is going on right now. 

Its Helle. Its all Helle. The numbers all show it. 

Edited by Goalie

8 hours ago, BomberBall said:

I would be ecstatic if those 3 never made it back into the line up. I wish Kulikov would be given a place in the press box too.

If Little doesn’t get a puck in the face, we don’t go on a winning streak... sounds brutal but true

Mo would be playing Bourque, Letestu, Bitetto, etc if he could

props go to Chevy for scouting Helle and getting Pionk/Heinola for Trouba

9 hours ago, bb1 said:

And you can add leaving Little with Laine and not breaking up Schief and Wheeler, but i grudgingly give Maurice props for squeezing out what he has on defense, though why he won't play our most offensively talented defenseman is still a head scratcher to me!🤣

Cuz hes immature.. Late for practices and team meetings and is 170 pounds.