GDT - Stamps @ Bombers

JCon

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Not talking blitz, talking about the DL.  Running stunts will not let Calgary set up their extra blockers where they want them, the Bombers would dictate more where the rush is going to enter the pocket.

Ya, that's going to take another DC, this one lost those pages in his book

22 minutes ago, the watcher said:

Holy crap this board tonight ! The season isn't over. We are in the playoffs.  We are at the present moment winning the game.

How many QBs have we gone through? we are on our what... 2nd string? 3rd string? Air lifted rental QB held together with duct tape? seriously we have nothing to play for tonight. just play mean and nasty take some liberties and see how far you can push those RTP calls. . 

Let Bo ***** and complain and cry at the end of the game instead of us fans.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

So, I've been watching this game and I just have to say something here.

1. The refs are seriously blowing calls for the bombers
  2. Eric Rogers deserves a fine for his post TD stunt...if I was a fan in the end zone, I would have grabbed him by his face masked and yanked down so hard his helmet would have come off
  3. Hall's defence needs some work. Period
  4. Oshea missed an opportunity to throw a challenge...Calgary rushed the snap to beat the challenge, even they knew it wasn't a catch
  5. Bombers pass rush needs to improve. Please. Please. Please. Hit Bovine in the mouth...someone needs to put him in his place! 

That is all. Enjoy the second half!