August 5, 20197 yr Tough week last week with most of the picked favourites in all games losing, @bigg jay and @M.O.A.B. are currently tied for first with @Albertabomberguy, @kelownabomberfan, and @wayner tied for second. Picks this week need to be in by Thursday @ 7:30PM Standings are below:
August 6, 20197 yr 12 hours ago, Tracker said: I picked the Riders to win for the second week in a row.
August 6, 20197 yr 54 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said: Uhg... I got destroyed last week 0-4 You and me both. Just call me O-Fer.
August 6, 20197 yr 57 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said: Uhg... I got destroyed last week 0-4 Even Steven!
August 7, 20197 yr 19 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said: Uhg... I got destroyed last week 0-4 I forgot to pick on here last week apparently, lol. I got 2 right elsewhere, so here's hoping I'm nowhere near the top at the end of the season 😂.
August 8, 20197 yr Anyone know if Vernon Adams is going to start this week? Edited August 8, 20197 yr by Throw Long Bannatyne
August 8, 20197 yr 8 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said: Anyone know if Vernon Adams is going to start this week? He was reported as having "a minor concussion" so likely a 50-50 decision.
August 8, 20197 yr 8 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said: Anyone know if Vernon Adams is going to start this week? There was something on the Twitter saying he needs a week so he won't be playing this week.
August 8, 20197 yr RB William Stanback ruled out for meeting with #Riders - Can I change my pick from the Als to the Riders?
August 8, 20197 yr 1 hour ago, Brandon said: Riders are getting lucky with facing teams with the injury bug Very true, Masoli would have beat them last week and Adams would probably beat them this week. Nuthin' but horseshoes fuelling their streaking comet.
August 8, 20197 yr 2 hours ago, Brandon said: Riders are getting lucky with facing teams with the injury bug What the Riders are lucky at is they never get called for holding and their receivers are allowed to push-off. I don't know how or why but when you play against them you are always battling the officials too.
August 8, 20197 yr 27 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said: Very true, Masoli would have beat them last week and Adams would probably beat them this week. Nuthin' but horseshoes fuelling their streaking comet. You will never convince Rider fans of that. BTW: Ripper has gone AWOL.
August 8, 20197 yr Labour Day will be their reckoning! (Or, at least, it better be because I'll be there) September is brutal on bad teams.
August 8, 20197 yr 1 hour ago, Tracker said: You will never convince Rider fans of that. BTW: Ripper has gone AWOL. well, it is cousin-marryin' season....
August 8, 20197 yr 2 hours ago, Tracker said: You will never convince Rider fans of that. BTW: Ripper has gone AWOL. Ripper is busy reporting what is being said here back to over there.
Tough week last week with most of the picked favourites in all games losing,
@bigg jay and @M.O.A.B. are currently tied for first with @Albertabomberguy, @kelownabomberfan, and @wayner tied for second.
Picks this week need to be in by Thursday @ 7:30PM
Standings are below: