2019 NHL Playoffs

39 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Cheering for STL/CAR final as that's the only guys i got left in my pool.

What i would prefer is a team that has not won cup before #Noeller

Colorado and the Islanders for me. I'm a big MacKinnon fan. I could live with St. Louis winning too.

Re MacKinnon, is there a bigger steal in the league than him at $6.3M for the next four years?

20 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Colorado and the Islanders for me. I'm a big MacKinnon fan. I could live with St. Louis winning too.

Re MacKinnon, is there a bigger steal in the league than him at $6.3M for the next four years?

Hes the guy below McDavid and right now might be better. Absolute steal.

Carolina and NYI are 2 very fascinating Cinderella type stories. Its funny to me that the leafs are gone and their ex gms team isnt. 

Canes are cool tho. They have that looks like they are having fun factor. 

Edited by Goalie

29 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Hes the guy below McDavid and right now might be better. Absolute steal.

Carolina and NYI are 2 very fascinating Cinderella type stories. Its funny to me that the leafs are gone and their ex gms team isnt. 

Canes are cool tho. They have that looks like they are having fun factor. 

I love the storyline of the Islanders being so good after everybody wrote them off this summer. They have people in their organization that I don't like (Sweet Lou & Lehner), but it would be fun to see them stick it to Tavares and the Leafs.

I'm indifferent to the Canes. Not enough history of them being relevant for me to care much one way or the other.

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 1:00 AM, The Unknown Poster said:

What!? Lol Sharks scores 4 goals on a 5 minute pp they didn’t deserve.

vegas lost. But that game was over until that bad call. 

It was a weird play. In hindsight, maybe the "proper" and "fair" call would have been a 2 minute minor to Eakins for the cross-check, and 2 minutes to Stastny for roughing on the same play. It's his push while Pavelski was off balance that did the real damage.

51 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

It was a weird play. In hindsight, maybe the "proper" and "fair" call would have been a 2 minute minor to Eakins for the cross-check, and 2 minutes to Stastny for roughing on the same play. It's his push while Pavelski was off balance that did the real damage.

I don’t think Stastny did anything.  The cross check....you could go either way on it being a minor or no call. But Stastny just got tangled up with him.  Probably no call at all has the player not landed on his head 

49 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I suspect VGK will push for ability to challenge penalty calls and I think it will pass.

But if that had happened to WPG it would not have mattered as PaMa would have already lost his challenge 10 seconds in to give our goalie confidence :D

I don’t think challenges to penalties should be allowed.  But I do wonder if the control centre can’t weigh in in real time.