Anyone going to Calagary game in October.

Jpan85

Since 17to85 is being a puss and not going, I'm not sure if I'll be at it. The gf wants to go, so we might grab tix at the last minute, but it's always a **** show at McMahon, so who knows. I've sat through so many debacles in there, I'm not sure how many more I can stomach. Dirty beatings every effing time...

Since 17to85 is being a puss and not going, I'm not sure if I'll be at it. The gf wants to go, so we might grab tix at the last minute, but it's always a **** show at McMahon, so who knows. I've sat through so many debacles in there, I'm not sure how many more I can stomach. Dirty beatings every effing time...

I have sat through the last 10 Labour Days I am sure it is not as bad as that is.

Last year was pretty bad...not gonna lie. Starting with the fake FG for a TD in the first quarter, and steamrolling downhill, complete with players giggling on the sideline....it was real bad. Real ugly. But yes, I can imagine how bad LDC is, especially with the beaking from Rider fans. Stamps "fans" aren't too bad. They'll leave you alone as long as you leave them alone.

yeah I've been to more Bomber ****-kickings at McMahon then I care to remember.  Still can't forget the night I had to sit through a snow storm in mid September.  Man I hate Calgary weather...

was that the game where the bombers were wearing their white road jerseys and white pants?

yeah I've been to more Bomber ****-kickings at McMahon then I care to remember.  Still can't forget the night I had to sit through a snow storm in mid September.  Man I hate Calgary weather...

was that the game where the bombers were wearing their white road jerseys and white pants?

Yeah I think it was. Woulda been back in 2006 I think. Coldest I have ever been and not a damned thing to cheer about that game. 

Ah yes, the pyjamas.

yeah it was 2006.  I can't remember what the Bombers were wearing that night, just that it was obvious from the get go that Kevie G. wasn't going to try very hard and just wanted to get the game over with as fast as possible to get back into the locker room.  I also remember Scott Coe dancing all night as he was going off the field because it was such an easy game for him.

One game I was at in the 1990's it was really hot and the Bombers had some kid named Jason Djacovic(?) on their special teams.  I watched as he just fainted from heat exhaustion on the sidelines.  That was kind of freaky.  I believe it was in the Kerwin Bell days.

I'll be there (first time I get to see a game in Calgary). I'll find out where my seats are and post on here. Due to my own terrible schedule, I've missed four home games and the LDC (first time I've missed in 13 years) this season, so pretty pumped I get to see an away game in Cal.