Week 10: Ottawa Here Friday - - O vs D

BigBlue

7 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

As others have said, that fumble in the EDM game was a killer... however every player fumbles sometimes - it happens. That's not what bothered me about that play... what bothered me was he kept the ball in his inside hand whilst making that return, that is what made it inexcusable. It's a huge mental error, and as a regular kickoff returner (or former regular kickoff returner), he knows better.

If Wilson doesn't go out of bounds on his own he recovers it tho so yeah. 

12 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

As others have said, that fumble in the EDM game was a killer... however every player fumbles sometimes - it happens. That's not what bothered me about that play... what bothered me was he kept the ball in his inside hand whilst making that return, that is what made it inexcusable. It's a huge mental error, and as a regular kickoff returner (or former regular kickoff returner), he knows better.

I guess Andrew Harris doing the same thing last game is also unforgivable. I know the Bombers are having a good season when this stuff is the debate rather than when to pin the tail on the coach. 

and 8 TD's....720 yards rushing and close to 300 receiving...and is the engine of the offence...Lankford is maybe a Washer Fluid container at this point..there if you need it but you can do without

Edited by Booch