Should The Bombers Give WR Greg Carr A Call To Return To Winnipeg?

USABomberfan

Should The Bombers Give WR Greg Carr A Call To Return To Winnipeg?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Try To Lure Greg Carr Back?

20 minutes ago, tracker said:

Burt the Bandit has been reduced to using a cane to getting around as of last year and is probably getting around like Harvey Korman and Tim Conway in their skits on Carol Burnett's show.

Tim_Conway1.gifTim_Conway2.gif

Edited by J5V

On 10/30/2017 at 9:23 PM, blueingreenland said:

Wow! That comment triggered me :). With apologies to the Milt Stegal era - this group - Poplawski, House, Goodlow, and Holmes were the greatest group of receivers we ever had on the field at one time.  Two outstanding Canadians in House and Poplawski and two amazing Americans. Goodlow only played here 2 years but I think his talent level equalled that of Stegall.

I'm not old enough to remember the glory days you speak of but I have very fond memories of the groups of Stegall, Simon, Bobby Gordon, ABIII of the early 00s.... then a few years later with Milt, Edwards and Armstrong... those were some amazing groups....

On 10/30/2017 at 6:25 PM, blue_gold_84 said:

Kelly's all of six months younger. And he hasn't played in a football game since 2013. Carr, OTOH, has continued to play football, in the AFL.

One thing they both have in common: neither are worth a look right now, if ever again.

Wikipedia says Aaron Kelly last played in 2015.  I still remember that game against Toronto in 2014, after which I was sure Drew Willy was our QB of the future.

2 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Wikipedia says Aaron Kelly last played in 2015.  I still remember that game against Toronto in 2014, after which I was sure Drew Willy was our QB of the future.

I meant actually playing in-game, not just as a PR player. And I should edit that post. He played with the Bombers in 2014.