Leo's @ Bombers: Nail In Buono's Coffin Edition

USABomberfan

With player safety such an issue having to play 18 regular games should be questioned. If teams go back to a 4 exhibition games  & a 16 game regular season they can ease the starters in during the pre season & play 2 less games during the season. Less chance of injuries. Maybe stretch the season out a bit more. Ottawa had to play 4 games in 11 days earlier this season. Now, they have 1 game in 36 days to end the season which is ridiculous. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

1 minute ago, ediger said:

definitely should have been called a headshot. How many times have we seen incidental headshots called this year? And THAT one doesn't qualify? Don't know who I'm more pissed at. The refs for their inconsistency or Lefevour for having such a shitty arm that he's getting guys killed out there.

This is on oshea what the crap is Lefevour doing out there when he can't throw the ball

Suicide pass to Harris possibly cost us the season 

6 minutes ago, Mark F said:

The loss is bad, but worse is the dirty play that BC got away with in this game.

This referee team needs to be let go.

Fired.

The brutal hits they let BC get away with, are inexcusable. 

Dirtiest game of the year, and the refs can't see it, right in front of them. 

someone is going to get permanently injured letting this stuff go. 

Goodbye to this crew.

No ****- anyone knew there would be that stuff going on, given the circumstance. I though the ref crew would call the penalties tight in the begining to set the tone.

6 minutes ago, Goalie said:

No nichols no chance. Just his calf tho.. Maybe a charlie horse or bruise. Hopefully hes good to go in 2 weeks. Go Stamps Go. 

Even with all the injuries and offensive problems, I still want Richie Hall fired to be made an example of and send a message that failure isn't an option.

7 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

Even with all the injuries and offensive problems, I still want Richie Hall fired to be made an example of and send a message that failure isn't an option.

I guarantee you this will be blamed on the offense.