What will it take to beat Edmonton?

BigBlue

11 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I’m pretty sure it’s porter and foketi getting scratched.

I was thinking this, too...I don't know enough about how to tell who's going to get the scratch last minute, but I think it might be Porter......which would be HUGE for this game (to get Poop rotating in...)

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

I was thinking this, too...I don't know enough about how to tell who's going to get the scratch last minute, but I think it might be Porter......which would be HUGE for this game (to get Poop rotating in...)

They have to play Poop, it's so obvious that his rotation helps both Thomas and Nevis be more effective and gives the DE's a better crack at the QB as he flees the pocket.  Anybody spotted Nevis on the upside of the line of scrimmage this year?  I sure haven't.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

Just now, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

They have to play Poop, it's so obvious that his rotation helps both Thomas and Nevis play better and gives the DE's a better crack at the QB as he flees the pocket.  Anybody spotted Nevis on the upside of the line of scrimmage this year?  I sure haven't.

With his size and bulk, he's sort of the immovable object in the center of the line. If they run right at him, he clogs things up, but I do not recall him chasing anyone down, which means he has the same speed as the average glacier.

Edited by tracker