Who has the better team: Calgary or Winnipeg?

BigBlue

8 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Hey Nichols is among the best in the league this year full stop. Yeah Davis hasn't shown much, but in both preseason and garbage time (again, not a lot to go on) he looked good, so really in a hypothetical situation where a bunch of qbs are hurt is it that crazy to say the Bombers might have the best qb situation? Glenn with a banged up hand and fall coming on and Bridge? Get ******, Reilly just throwing up hopes and prayers and Franklin? Hard to buy that. BLM and Buckley? Well Buckley is pretty much the same position as Davis for us and I'd argue Nichols has been better than BLM. 

I think the Stamps have such little confidence in Buckley that BLM is playing when maybe sitting him for a game would do him a world of good. Their whole season is riding on the play of BLM.  I'd take Davis over Buckley anytime. Ironically, it was the Stamps who cut Davis. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

9 hours ago, Atomic said:

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.  

It's sad that some of the users here are too busy sucking each other off about how great the Bombers are to look at the quarterback situations throughout the league with an objective eye.  Pretty much par for the course for this site lately though.  Anyone who doesn't pay tribute to the Bombers gets insulted and ran off the site, so we have the same 5-10 users sitting around high-fiving each other and our absentee admins don't give a **** either way.

There, there - I'm sure you could get some help with that - maybe even a nice pat on the head.

16 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I think the Stamps have such little confidence in Buckley that BLM is playing when maybe sitting him for a game would do him a world of good. Their whole season is riding on the play of BLM.  I'd take Davis over Buckley anytime. Ironically, it was the Stamps who cut Davis. 

What's wrong with Buckley?  Looked really good...  maybe BLM is just nicked up - I'm sure the bombers would do the same with Nichols.

I started pumping the tires of Davis back in training camp 2015, and I have some amount of confidence that he can come in and do good things for us if the situation called for it.  He has the tools and he's been working in this system for three years.

But to take a sample size that is close to zero and make claims about where he stacks up against others in the league, that's just a fool's errand.

14 hours ago, Atomic said:

You're welcome now go **** yourself, no one likes you

C'mon now. I'm sure someone, somewhere, likes him. Mother, father, sibling, cousin, ... Oh, you mean on this forum? Yeah, you're probably right. lol!^_^

asdslk.gif

13 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

... Glenn's outplayed Durant this year by a large margin and he's being paid way less too. I guess Jones is smarter than a bunch of you think he is. ...

You were doing well until you said this. Even a blind squirrel finds the occasional nut. I knew Durant was done and would have signed Glenn too and I ain't that smart. Many of us would have. We think Jones is an idiot for all the other blunders he's made.

idjut.gif

13 hours ago, SPuDS said:

I mean, don't hold back.. why don't you tell us how you really feel?   and you don't think this above line may have been just a tad much?

smh.

Oh please. Give it a rest, Spuds. Where is your indignation with some of the rude crap that gets said on this site to anyone even remotely critical of anything the Bombers do? 

11 hours ago, sweep the leg said:

I'd take Reilly and Franklin any day over Nichols & Davis.

Not saying you're wrong because it's probably close but I'd disagree and take Nichols and Davis over Reilly and Franklin. I'm very glad Edmonton and Calgary agree with you though.:)

7 hours ago, J5V said:

Oh please. Give it a rest, Spuds. Where is your indignation with some of the rude crap that gets said on this site to anyone even remotely critical of anything the Bombers do? 

sorry if "sucking each other off.." is a tad bit much to my sensibilities, especially when there is some younger kids who post on here.   I don't give a crap when people discuss and debate the good and on the bombers but lets keep it above the belt.   I wasn't commenting because he was being critical so please do back up out of my grille plz n thx.

5 hours ago, SPuDS said:

sorry if "sucking each other off.." is a tad bit much to my sensibilities, especially when there is some younger kids who post on here.   I don't give a crap when people discuss and debate the good and on the bombers but lets keep it above the belt.   I wasn't commenting because he was being critical so please do back up out of my grille plz n thx.

People often obsess about what they lack.

7 hours ago, SPuDS said:

Are you saying I have bad breath? Cuz I just brushed my teeth. :D