The Tech Thread

The Unknown Poster

5 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Had the Pixel 6 and was really disappointed with it.  Was happy to trade it in for my Samsung S23.  Don't know that I'll ever go back to a Google phone.

I bounce back and forth between pixel and Samsung. I have an 8 now and love it but the S10 was the best phone I ever had. 

I am told by my kids though that Android is embarrassing to own and to never show anyone.

29 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Had the Pixel 6 and was really disappointed with it.  Was happy to trade it in for my Samsung S23.  Don't know that I'll ever go back to a Google phone.

Went from a S9 to a Pixel 3 to an S21 and back to a Pixel. I honestly couldn't tell you any difference between them. The key here is **** all Apple products always.

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Went from a S9 to a Pixel 3 to an S21 and back to a Pixel. I honestly couldn't tell you any difference between them. The key here is **** all Apple products always.

Yeah I recently got forced into using my first iPhone at work and it has re-confirmed that I will never willingly chose to use one.

58 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Yeah I recently got forced into using my first iPhone at work and it has re-confirmed that I will never willingly chose to use one.

We have iPhones for work and they are the worst... It's fisher price toys for douches.

11 hours ago, bigg jay said:

Same. Miserable experience. It's like a toy for a two-year-old. You can't do anything with it. It mostly collects dust on my desk.

19 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I bounce back and forth between pixel and Samsung. I have an 8 now and love it but the S10 was the best phone I ever had. 

I am told by my kids though that Android is embarrassing to own and to never show anyone.

Your kids don't know what they are talking about.  I have the S10+ and have considered going to a newer phone, but it's been so good that I see no reason to change.  My whole family is on iPhones, but I will never have one for myself.