TSN haberdashery

johnzo

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

They really need to get rid of Jock Climie. A part timer who doesn't contribute much. With the clothes he wears or commentary.

Agree. Slimy Climie can go any time. No personality whatsoever. Tries to come off as an intellectual but it doesn't translate as a commentary guy. Always thought of him as a conceited jerk.

7 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

He's so biased to anything Montreal does... and you can see his soul crying in agony whenever he has to praise the Bombers.  Calling that helmet to helmet hit on Nichols 'form tackling' ended it for me.  No use for Climie at all.

Haven't you heard? About 20 years ago someone on the Bombers called him a pu*sy and he still cries himself to sleep at night over it.

Who'd have thought there would be trash talking in football?

(Fun fact: This isn't even a joke. He's legitimately butthurt to this day about some Bomber trash talking him in the late 90's/early 00's. Take his criticisms of the Bombers with an enormous grain of salt.)

Climie loves the RedBlacks & it shows with his commentary as they can do no wrong in his eyes. He must be dying watching that team find ways to choke so far this season.  I find it funny that after trashing the TSN panel last season during a game that Hank is now doing a halftime feature on offensive systems with TSN. Also interesting that he never appears live  or talks to the panel in the studio like Paul LaPolice did. 

Just now, rebusrankin said:

I'd actually like to see Hank as part of the panel. I know he won't because they dissed him last year. Another guy who I think would be good on the panel is Nik Lewis.

Hank opened his big mouth & went after the guys in the studio for really no reason. Never thinking what he said could come back to haunt him later.  He felt disrespected.  Poor guy.

4 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Hank opened his big mouth & went after the guys in the studio for really no reason. Never thinking what he said could come back to haunt him later.  He felt disrespected.  Poor guy.

How has it haunted him? 

Edited by Jacquie

1 hour ago, tracker said:

There's a Dutch proverb: "Don't crap where you might have to sleep".

He does a half-time segment for TSN. How is haunted by what he said? 

With his job on the CTV morning show in Ottawa, maybe he didn't want to be on the panel because of the commuting between Toronto and Ottawa.