CALGARY @ TORONTO

Mr Dee

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Remember when teams, coaches & players respected one another & went out of their way not to fire up or the other team's locker room? I'm Old School & miss those days. 

When were those days? I recall both Dave Ritchie & Cal Murphy milking 'us against the world' for all it was worth. 

2 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

It's fair to say he didn't stop him enough, but Woods did absolutely stop him in his tracks and topple him backwards early on in the game. For all the good it did in the end...

Seems to me he was romping and scoring a TD quite early in the first quarter. 

30 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Game high 9 tackles, 1 QB sack. For comparison, Singleton, team high 7 tackles..no sacks.

In his defense, he never said he'd stop him.. just hit him.. and hit him and hit him and hit him again..

5 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I watched some of the game and I specifically remember Singleton getting a sack... not that it matters just wanted to point that out...

Yes, Singleton got 1 sack for sure, and another tackle wiped off the books for a bogus roughness penalty.

15 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Separated shoulder for Frito....expected to miss 4-6 weeks, which should likely end the Argos season (tho, in saying that, the East is so bad, it won't take much to make the playoffs....)

It was inevitable though...

Next up is Collaros followed by a few games missed by Nicholls and Reilly...

57 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I watched some of the game and I specifically remember Singleton getting a sack... not that it matters just wanted to point that out...

50 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Yes, Singleton got 1 sack for sure, and another tackle wiped off the books for a bogus roughness penalty.

Yes, I remember that too, and now cfl.ca reflects that fact..

15 hours ago, johnzo said:

Was it JBR who was high on Fajardo?

You could make the argument that the plus for the argos here is they get to see if Fajardo is for real... Ricky is not the long term solution so if Fajardo takes the reigns of the starting job with Ricky out... he may never give it up...