Game 47 : Jets @ Sharks - West Coast Story

1 minute ago, IC Khari said:

All the good coaches are already booked for this year I would think so someone on the current staff will take over if Mauricev(when?) is canned. Who would be a suitable replacement for PM next season? I liked the job Mike Yeo did in Minny but would he work with this crew?

He will be st louis coach. I don't know but there's a few guys out there for sure. Ralph Krueger would be my pick but if not... a young up and comer like Travis Green or someone like that. 

6 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I am not sure why I have to explain this but sure, too hot is one issue.  I just don't know why you would voluntarily choose to play hockey at its highest level with a giant mass of wet hair on your face, when you could choose to not do this instead.  I get "playoff beards" (though I have never seen one as big as Thornton's) if you are superstitious and don't want to shave, but that's just a short time frame, not an entire hockey season.  Anyway, it's my opinion, take it or leave it.

Beards are the least of our problems.

On 1/13/2017 at 10:44 PM, Goalie said:

Hutch gets the loss as he let in the 4th goal 

Calling Mr. Pavelec, calling Mr. Pavelec. Has to be done.

Can we get two times lucky at the draft lottery? That seems to be our only hope right now ...

Did the NHL ever change it so that you got bigger percentage depending how you did last 10 games?

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

Patrick Laine wouldn't make a difference 

The team needs vets and new coaches

Lol. Vets like Perreault Stafford Buff Toby Little Stu who all are struggling big time? 

The team needs to move on from some vets and get younger actually cuz guess what.... the kids are all right. It's the Vets who are messing up consistently 

How doesn't our leading goal scorer help exactly?  

3 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Calling Mr. Pavelec, calling Mr. Pavelec. Has to be done.

Did the NHL ever change it so that you got bigger percentage depending how you did last 10 games?

So pav gets 6 seasons of sucking and you want to bring him back up? Why? He's terrible and actually has worse career numbers than both helle (who hasn't even played 1 full season ) and Hutch. 

Are you that delusional to think pavelec makes a difference.  

Part of me wants them to trade for a good veteran goalie..Halak let's say... and then he struggles and then ppl blame him and we bring in another guy... all the while we ignore the fact that we run around like passive chickens with their heads cut off in our D zone and until we actually fix our God awful D zone play... it doesn't matter who we put in net. WE SUCK DEFENSIVELY.  WE PLAY A PASSIVE let the other team tire them self out and then pounce D game... like homer Simpson when he's a boxer... the other guys woop him and he does nothing but take punch after punch until the other guy tires out and he just pushes the other guy over and wins. That's our D zone system... except we are the ones who tire out and get pushed over and mixed with 1980s dump and chase O play.... we ain't got no chance 

Edited by Goalie