Game 26 : McJesus @ Saviour Stafford

I really need the Jets to win tonight so I can walk into my Edmonton office tomorrow doing my happy Friday dance waving my Jet flag every where I go.I especially like doing it in formal business attire with very serious people. It shoots up my popularity sky high. For those who haven't experienced being in enemy land the day after when your team wins, it's a great feeling. It's the little things in life that drive the show. :-)

13 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Thats a weird bottom six.  I think it will shake out as Perreault-Lowry-Dano and Tanev-Copp-Thorbs.  Thats a solid top six.  And a good 4th line too.  Really good depth through all lines actually.  Send Connor to the Moose to get his offensive flair back please.

I think a guy like Tanev is flying under the radar right now. From what I've seen,  I'm liking his game. I'm hoping he takes a similar trajectory as Scheifele did but with a bit lower expectations.

2 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I think a guy like Tanev is flying under the radar right now. From what I've seen,  I'm liking his game. I'm hoping he takes a similar trajectory as Scheifele did but with a bit lower expectations.

Tanev definitely puts in a great effort ... he definitely isn't playing lazy out on the ice. 

3 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

He passes the eye test, that's for sure. Just does everything the right way.  One hell of a skater, hard in on the forecheck and seems to be a good PK guy. 

I have no idea what his offensive side tops out at during his career, but to me he's already a lock bottom 6 guy.  Remember when we all were just in love with the GST line?!  Oh, how things have changed. In a good way. 

Two things about this game.

1. I am surprised Dano is able to play so soon after the eye injury on Tuesday.

2. Leave early for the game, another protest is planned for Portage and Main starting at 6pm. The say they are going to stay on the sides but when has that ever happened before...

14 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

2. Leave early for the game, another protest is planned for Portage and Main starting at 6pm. The say they are going to stay on the sides but when has that ever happened before...

A preview of what things are to come after Bowman takes down the barriers?

52 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

1. I am surprised Dano is able to play so soon after the eye injury on Tuesday.

why would you protest while a Jets game is on?  Makes no sense...

Edited by kelownabomberfan

3 hours ago, GCJenks said:

You wanna protest, do it at the Ledg. Leave the streets alone...fockers!

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Another weak goal and the Jets go down by 2.

The coach said the reason he is playing on the 4th Line is because he is happy with the way the other three lines are playing he doesn't want to change them... Can you freaking believe that?

Edited by Ducky