Division Final Sunday Esks @ REDBLACKS / Lions @ Stamps

Taynted_Fayth

31 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Statement Drive from Calgary to open their game. This is a ridiculously good team. 

Cuthbert stressing that Dickenson will not abandon the run. I hope Lapo is taking notes.

1 hour ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Well despite the controversy, BC really deserved to win that game.  It was stolen, it was lost.

Yeah we pissed it away with poor execution a fist full of times. but bc over came early poor play on D and huge passing struggles to come back and win. Gotta give em respect for that.

I feel a bit better since jermiah johnson is averaging 8 YPC against the stamps too. Since its gonna be stamps vs roughblackigades IDK who i want to win less. Is it possible to have a draw and neither team gets the ship?

Wally looking really shell shocked on the sidelines....squinting worse than ever...Squeaking by the Bombers for this...heh heh...Maybe the leos will come back in the second half or at least make it look respectable...If they were going to play like that they might as well have let us give the stamps a run...At least we would've scored in the first half.........................I think.