Division Final Sunday Esks @ REDBLACKS / Lions @ Stamps

Taynted_Fayth

28 minutes ago, Mark F said:

lol, ran right into sinopoli

If the ball being  uncatcheable means no interference flag, why does a hold half a field away from the ball get a penalty? be consistent.

I don't think it had anything to with be uncatchable. Both of the were handfighting and pushing each other.

2 minutes ago, Mark F said:

cue burris love.

Henry Burris, who quoted Donald Trump and mentioned the Manitoba Bisons at half time..showed up today, poor weather and all. 

Henry Burris executed their game plan to a tee. He outshone Reilly and the Eskimo receiving corps, who by the way, practiced indoors last week, and used every part of their game to outlast the Eskimos. And, without those fumbles, Edmonton wouldn't have been in it.

19 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Hard to believe Maas played so long in the CFL.  Gotta play field position and realize with 8 minutes left in a game you still could have 4 possessions.

i wouldnt say "play" as much as sit on the side line and be ricky rays cheerleader. 

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

poor weather / play offs / the clutch LOL.

Huge upset for ottawa. Im glad it wont be a battle of alberta GC. But i dont want to see ott win either. bc or bust!

If BC wins it all after what happened to us last week, I'll be nauseous for a week.