US Politics

Rich

So Schumer is having a press conference outside which was stupid in the first place and a women walks right up in front off him at starts berating him, have these people learned nothing this nut could of had a gun and shot him easily in fact one of his handlers came up to the women to get her away and she brushed him off

So I have been ruminating for a while on Bluto’s “Your Hate Goes Here” thread from a while back and was curious how people would apply it to US Politics? I find it hard to rank politicians because every day someone new seems to take the lead. So does anyone want to take their 100 hate points and assign them? Both parties are fair game. 

In a major announcement and body blow to the Trump empire, Deutsche Bank has stated that they will no longer do business with any of the Trump businesses. This is a big nail in the financial coffin for Trump, and leaves him with only Russian and Russian mobs to borrow from. Worse yet, it is a signal from the biggest bank in Europe that they no longer have confidence in Trump or his businesses, and likely to start an avalanche of creditors dissociating themselves from him.

Edited by Tracker

1 minute ago, Tracker said:

In a major announcement and body blow to the Trump empire, Deutsche Bank has stated that they will no longer do business with any of the Trump businesses. This is a big nail in the financial coffin for Trump, and leaves him with only Russian and Russian mobs to borrow from. Worse yet, it is a signal from the biggest back in Europe that they no longer have confidence in Trump or his businesses, and likely to start an avalanche of creditors dissociating themselves from him.

From all I heard, this was coming even before the attack on the Capitol. He was a lousy credit risk and they wanted to pull the plug a while ago given the optics of his corrupt Presidency and how it tarnished them. They were going to do it right after Inauguration Day, but the sedition hastened that announcement to now. 

6 minutes ago, Tracker said:

In a major announcement and body blow to the Trump empire, Deutsche Bank has stated that they will no longer do business with any of the Trump businesses. This is a big nail in the financial coffin for Trump, and leaves him with only Russian and Russian mobs to borrow from. Worse yet, it is a signal from the biggest bank in Europe that they no longer have confidence in Trump or his businesses, and likely to start an avalanche of creditors dissociating themselves from him.

2 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

From all I heard, this was coming even before the attack on the Capitol. He was a lousy credit risk and they wanted to pull the plug a while ago given the optics of his corrupt Presidency and how it tarnished them. They were going to do it right after Inauguration Day, but the sedition hastened that announcement to now. 

Doesn't really matter- he will be getting plenty of money from the Saudis.

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

No one associated with the Trump administration or any of if enablers should be allowed to attend the inauguration and that especially includes his children, Ivanka is dumber than I thought

I wonder if her being there would dissuade some of the potential rioters from taking further action. Or at least encourage the orange ******* to try to dissuade them.

1 minute ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Doesn't really matter- he will be getting plenty of money from the Saudis.

No, I don't think so. Too much scrutiny. He's been laundering money for so long, it's finally caught up to him. He's poison now and everyone will know it. Same with all his properties that he takes millions out of and lose millions each year. They're now looking at his laundering. 

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

No, I don't think so. Too much scrutiny. He's been laundering money for so long, it's finally caught up to him. He's poison now and everyone will know it. Same with all his properties that he takes millions out of and lose millions each year. They're now looking at his laundering. 

Beyond this, Trump will no longer have any influence anywhere in American politics or economy, so he will be of no further use to them. Therefore, he will be discarded as soon as they can extricate themselves from his dealings.

Just now, Tracker said:

Beyond this, Trump will no longer have any influence anywhere in American politics or economy, so he will be of no further use to them. Therefore, he will be discarded as soon as they can extricate themselves from his dealings.

Maybe Trump will meet with the Saudis in Turkey?

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

I agree with you on a number of your points. The only thing you are missing here is that Saudi Arabia will do what it chooses to do shamelessly, because there is no accountability- they will continue to do what ever they want as long as they have money and there is demand for oil.

As an aside note:

This is probably the best way to deal with trump- massive movement to isolat him- kind of how governments would treat a terrorist org.

Just now, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I agree with you on a number of your points. The only thing you are missing here is that Saudi Arabia will do what it chooses to do shamelessly, because there is no accountability- they will continue to do what ever they want as long as they have money and there is demand for oil.

Yes, but Trump can't further anything for them. Before he was President, he laundered money for them. And, while in office, he's allowed them to kill Americans, without any risk, and sold them vast amounts of weapons they can use on their neighbours and Saudis. 

Now, what can he do? MBS isn't interested in the US being more destabilised. They're a regional power now. 

31 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

From reports, Deutsche Bank was misrepresented to by Trump and his proxies but by the time they realized it, they were in too deep to back out gracefully. Now, they have been forced into it and the commercial loans managers who Trump had on a string were forced to resign months ago. Trump has no friends at Deutsche Bank any longer or people he can bribe or coerce.

Signature Bank in New York, one of Trump's secondary lenders has made a similar announcement but also issued a statement condemning Trump's actions.

Edited by Tracker

33 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Backtracking? It's Jim Jordan- he'll never backtrack, there is no accountability- so why should he?

But when they start losing donors and social platforms they will change their tune, they all will

Edited by bustamente

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

Yes, but Trump can't further anything for them. Before he was President, he laundered money for them. And, while in office, he's allowed them to kill Americans, without any risk, and sold them vast amounts of weapons they can use on their neighbours and Saudis. 

Now, what can he do? MBS isn't interested in the US being more destabilized. They're a regional power now. 

The hilarious thing is that, even though the Saudis (the royal family, really) have bought many billions of armaments from the US (mostly), they are so paranoid about being overthrown that very few of the military are allowed to have bullets, rockets or bombs. Most of the weapons are in ultra-secure warehouses and many have been outdated without ever having been deployed. 

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Not to mention his ongoing access to state secrets can likely fetch a few bucks from the highest bidder. 

I suspect that the flow of critical information flowing to Trump has slowed to a trickle since last October. He probably wouldn't remember much anyways, between the stress and the drugs he is probably on these days.