US Politics

Rich

Having cruised around the net, practally since it was invented....can assure you that the Republican party (to say nothing of the Alt-right) is chock full of misogynist cretins. 
A lot of these guys (Including a fair number of Tea Party/Freedom Caucus boyos) would like to roll back the clock to the mid 1950's.....when women (to say nothing of Blacks, Hispanics, Gays etc.) simply knew their place.

Comparing the Democrats (who are far from perfect in this area) to these guys.....is total fake equivalency

3 hours ago, do or die said:

Having cruised around the net, practally since it was invented....can assure you that the Republican party (to say nothing of the Alt-right) is chock full of misogynist cretins. 
A lot of these guys (Including a fair number of Tea Party/Freedom Caucus boyos) would like to roll back the clock to the mid 1950's.....when women (to say nothing of Blacks, Hispanics, Gays etc.) simply knew their place.

Comparing the Democrats (who are far from perfect in this area) to these guys.....is total fake equivalency

I read lots too. Lots of extremist fruit cakes out there. Feel the same way when i read bolshevick, anarchist Atifa and Occupy types defend murder, arson, assault , anti Christian bigotry and say Trump sleeps with his daughters, various and sundry sexual perversions.

It's a crazy world online.

In another classic Romney flip flop he's now agreed on the House investigation into Biden Jr and Ukraine.

Gonna take a wild guess Romney loses his hero status among the left after being so "principled" in the Impeachment. 

Kamala endorses Biden Even after he she she subtley accused him of racism over his previous stance on bussing. Now praises his civil rights record.

Nothing about Gabbard a woman of colour.

They all talk about more women and more diversity but when it comes down to the crunch its I have gotta get on the winning team. No matter what.

These "good guys" truly have no shame 

Edited by Zontar

18 minutes ago, Zontar said:

In another classic Romney flip flop he's now agreed on the House investigation into Biden Jr and Ukraine.

Gonna take a wild guess Romney loses his hero status among the left after being so "principled" in the Impeachment. 

He never had a hero status, he was just given props for doing the right thing. It's rare among Republicans.

31 minutes ago, bustamente said:

This could get real messy if they go after Biden and his son, for Trump that is.

So what if Hunters a crook and Joe knows and lied about it. ? We will have our revenge like 2016. 

Yep, these are the "good guys" alright. So principled and righteous.

1 hour ago, Zontar said:

So people can't be critical if he votes one way and then flip flops on a vote that is directly related to the initial vote? or else they are hypocrites? dafuq kind of reasoning is that?

58 minutes ago, Zontar said:

So what if Hunters a crook and Joe knows and lied about it. ? We will have our revenge like 2016. 

Yep, these are the "good guys" alright. So principled and righteous.

HUnter is a crook? I haven't read anything like that- please post some links. I was not under the impressionism that he was a crook.

Biden lied about it?

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Republicans ain't gonna win an argument about nepotism. They just aren't. Trump and his idiot kids aren't even trying to be subtle about it.

Said it a hundred times. Two sides of the same coin. At least I don't pretend.

Edited by Zontar

49 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

HUnter is a crook? I haven't read anything like that- please post some links. I was not under the impressionism that he was a crook.

Biden lied about it?

Right. Biden didn't threaten Ukrainian officials if Hunter deal didn't go through.  No quid pro quo. All above board. 

Shouldn't have to give you links you would scoff at anyway. You should know what's going on..

2 hours ago, Zontar said:

Said it a hundred times. Two sides of the same coin. At least I don't pretend.

Except you never criticized trump once for his rampant nepotism.... and which democratic president has given his kids senior level White House jobs? 

You can keep screaming that it's the same, but it's very clearly not the same. You just want to pretend it is so you can overlook shitty right wing behaviour so you can keep getting the hateful bigoted stuff passed.

3 hours ago, Zontar said:

Right. Biden didn't threaten Ukrainian officials if Hunter deal didn't go through.  No quid pro quo. All above board. 

Shouldn't have to give you links you would scoff at anyway. You should know what's going on..

None of that is accurate.  But the people who keep pretending you’re pushing a valid argument know it.  Why anyone bothers to reply is beyond me. 

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Except you never criticized trump once for his rampant nepotism.... and which democratic president has given his kids senior level White House jobs? 

You can keep screaming that it's the same, but it's very clearly not the same. You just want to pretend it is so you can overlook shitty right wing behaviour so you can keep getting the hateful bigoted stuff passed.

I don't overlook anything. Said it a hundred times American politics is corrupt. .

I point out the hypocrisy of progressives who pretend the corruption was invented in 2016 and the good guys are still clean.