Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rich

US Politics

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, pigseye said:

Well the Dems started the mud slinging and Biden is going to get plastered in it. 

 

Irony is its supposedly Sanders , the white knight of US leftists, is responsible for putting these women and their stories in front of the cameras.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Franken must be kicking himself.

Judging by Northam s  choice , and his Attorney General, for example all you have to do is wait it out ..

No doubt Biden will take that path now aswell.

Problem is any perceived enemy of progressives will also use this tactic. Progressives use of sexual and identity politics to crush opposition in the name of "social justice" is now gone.

And , as usual, they did it to themselves.

Biden is not in office. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JCon said:

Biden is not in office. 

Under the old standard, which progressives invented and were proud of, was a public shaming, to apologize, beg forgiveness, resign, quit or drop out of whatever position you held or sought.

New standard, thanks to same progressives, rationalize, apologize  with taking little or no responsibility then simply ride it out and forget it ever happened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zontar said:

Under the old standard, which progressives invented and were proud of, was a public shaming, to apologize, beg forgiveness, resign, quit or drop out of whatever position you held or sought.

New standard, thanks to same progressives, rationalize, apologize  with taking little or no responsibility then simply ride it out and forget it ever happened. 

Biden is not in office and not seeking office. 

What exactly is the next step here? 

If you're so concerned about a person who is not in power and not seeking power, why are you not concerned about a rapist in the WH? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zontar said:

He's not a heartbeat away from announcing candidacy? 

I have no idea what's he doing. Given how the Dems have pushed predators out of power, if there is evidence of this sexual assaults, then he too will be pushed aside. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JCon said:

I have no idea what's he doing. Given how the Dems have pushed predators out of power, if there is evidence of this sexual assaults, then he too will be pushed aside. 

If one believes the NYT, and I'm guessing you're inclined to, he has a plan drafted for 2020 and the only thing missing is an official announcement. 

Biden will not drop out, party will not pressure him, he will ride it out and take his chances. 

Again, there is a new standard at play now.

Edited by Zontar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Zontar said:

If one believes the NYT, and I'm guessing you're inclined to, he has a plan drafted for 2020 and the only thing missing is an official announcement. 

Biden will not drop out, party will not pressure him, he will ride it out and take his chances. 

Again, there is a new standard at play now.

gc56gq3f_400x400.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

gc56gq3f_400x400.jpg

If Dems didn't force Northam out no way they're going to sacrifice Biden on the altar.

Biden is one of a few in the party that stands in the way of whack job leftists in the party hijacking the 2020 race and scaring away votes. 

A centrist looking Biden is an attractive option to those in the party serious about winning in 2020.

Edited by Zontar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Zontar said:

If one believes the NYT, and I'm guessing you're inclined to, he has a plan drafted for 2020 and the only thing missing is an official announcement. 

Biden will not drop out, party will not pressure him, he will ride it out and take his chances. 

Again, there is a new standard at play now.

I have no idea what you're trying to get at. You're fake outraged the Dems haven't kicked Biden to the curb? Even though he's not in office or running for office.

Whataboutism on a new level here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JCon said:

I have no idea what you're trying to get at. You're fake outraged the Dems haven't kicked Biden to the curb? Even though he's not in office or running for office.

Whataboutism on a new level here. 

Point was made earlier.

Political enemies are to be crucified with sexual/identity politics under the guise of "social justice."

One of their own? , hey, relax that's how Biden is, he's just a little handsy that's all. Move along.

Larger point. Progressives can't swing that hammer anymore if they let Biden slide like they did Northam. An own-goal.

Edited by Zontar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Point was made earlier.

Political enemies are to be crucified with sexual/identity politics under the guise of justice.

One of their own? , hey, relax that's how Biden is, he's just a little handsy that's all. Move along.

Larger point. Progressives can't swing that hammer anymore if they let Biden slide like they did Northam. An own-goal.

The pretzels you twist yourselves into to make some vague, incoherent point, is laughable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pigseye said:

Well the Dems started the mud slinging and Biden is going to get plastered in it. 

 

Speaks volumes that you think 23 credible accusations of sexual assault & harassment is democratic mud slinging 

while also forgetting the dems quickly dumped  a senator for one thing. 

So one thing, and you should be toast if your a dem. Why’s the GOP allowance for inappropriate behaviour?  50?

God. The more the alt right talk the more gross it gets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Point was made earlier.

Political enemies are to be crucified with sexual/identity politics under the guise of "social justice."

One of their own? , hey, relax that's how Biden is, he's just a little handsy that's all. Move along.

Larger point. Progressives can't swing that hammer anymore if they let Biden slide like they did Northam. An own-goal.

It doesn’t really matter does it?  When your boy is a serial abuser, it’s pretty tough to go on the attack....

Manufactured hypocritical outrage is hilarious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

It doesn’t really matter does it?  When your boy is a serial abuser, it’s pretty tough to go on the attack....

Manufactured hypocritical outrage is hilarious. 

Not outraged in the slightest.

Honestly amusing to see progressives panic and turn on each other ,devour with self contradiction. It is and should be pointed out.

Left has always been their own worst enemy .

Edited by Zontar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

 When your boy is a serial abuser, it’s pretty tough to go on the attack....

 

not when you're operating by the Karl Rove playbook. 

McCain, shot down, wounded, POW, is scum cause he criticized  the caudillo.

The Caudillo,  five time draft dodger, deserves  a full military parade in his honour.

These people are blind. Even my idiot bro in law has figured out Trump is scum.

 Zontar should go back to the Ticats forum.

 

Edited by Mark F

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Not outraged in the slightest.

Honestly amusing to see progressives panic and turn on each other ,devour with self contradiction. It is and should be pointed out.

Left has always been their own worst enemy .

Oh I see. You prefer when people shelter and defend sexual abusers.  The GOP way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McCain was a career self aggrandizing politician of the first degree. An open borders globalist.  Faithful servant of the multinationals and arms industry.

Never saw a region where armed intervention wasn't the first choice. Signed off and beat the drum for both Iraq wars and Afghanistan debacles. Begged for war with Iran and Russia.

Ignored his constiuency repeatedly on immigration to side with the corporate americas desire for cheap labour.

The very sort of pig at the trough politician that has destroyed people's confidence in government .

Other than that...

Edited by Zontar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zontar said:

McCain was a career self aggrandizing politician of the first degree. An open borders globalist.  Faithful servant of the multinationals and arms industry.

Never saw a region where armed intervention wasn't the first choice. Signed off and beat the drum for both Iraq wars and Afghanistan debacles. Begged for war with Iran and Russia.

Ignored his constiuency repeatedly on immigration to side with the corporate americas desire for cheap labour.

The very sort of pig at the trough politician that has destroyed people's confidence in government .

Other than that...

Honestly amusing to see  GOP panic and turn on each other ,devour with se lf contradiction. It is and should be pointed out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...