Week 20 other games.

Fatty Liver

I'm just getting to watch the Edm.- Tor game now and I've had enough - at the half way mark. I may or may not like Franklin, but how would I know? The frigging Argo defence is a fire drill, with guys in the secondary going left and right, nope change that, nobody is going right. Just horrible coverage. 

But maybe, just maybe, they can doing something right - say zing the football accidently into that smug-faced Maas for once again snubbing the CFL. I didn't think it was possible but he has surpassed Jones in the running for True DonkeyBum of The Year.

25 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I'm just getting to watch the Edm.- Tor game now and I've had enough - at the half way mark. I may or may not like Franklin, but how would I know? The frigging Argo defence is a fire drill, with guys in the secondary going left and right, nope change that, nobody is going right. Just horrible coverage. 

But maybe, just maybe, they can doing something right - say zing the football accidently into that smug-faced Maas for once again snubbing the CFL. I didn't think it was possible but he has surpassed Jones in the running for True DonkeyBum of The Year.

Can't really understand why a Rich Stubler D is playing so badly but it looks like a house cleaning is coming from the top on down..

2 hours ago, JohnnyOnTheSpot said:

And for Regina, the 20 game training camp finally looks over.  It seemed winning games was secondary to finding pieces all year.

Muamba on the sideline boasting about his good game while 20 points back?  I understand it's exhibition but still.

I thought the exact same thing about HM. Kinda makes to wonder about that guys attitude. Tho, maybe it just reaffirms what a lot of people already thought. . . 

Weekend notes...

?‍?Did you know that Harris also had a 998 yard rushing total in 2013?

Adams would have put up 1,595 receiving yards and fourteen touchdowns this year. Quietly, Adams has emerged as a true number-one CFL receiver. -John Hodge

?‍?Bombers punt returner Kevin Fogg, who now has a boot on his left foot and is on crutches, had the leading average in the CFL in punt returns at 14.2 yards..

Wouldn't mind Nic Lewis in a Bomber uni. next year..

Let's run NORMAND! let's run NORMAND,

BC - Sask game was p.u.trid

You know what was impressive about Saskatchewan's QB rotation?
Nothing..

Edmonton Eskimos quarterback James Franklin is under contract for the 2017 season, per CFL sources.
You'd have to acquire by trade if he was made available. - Justin Dunk

?‍?Regina - let's recap the QB situation.
Low-balling Durant for next year.
Seems like no viable option on their current roster.
Would have to trade with Edmonton to get Franklin.
Might not be the only team interested.

Seems right for Jones...

Thanks to Ed Tait for pointing out, and hopefully shutting up, those who say that the Bombers weren't that good because they set a record for FGs this year.
"Of the six highest field-goal totals in CFL history, none of those teams had a losing record"
So, those teams must suck too, eh?

Padric Scott - "Being on the practice squad has been no issue for me and it won’t be, because at the end of the day I know I’m blessed to be here.”
Justin Cole, are you paying attention?

Bombers face Jennings and his league-leading stat of plays over 30 yards - 40 of them.

Jason Maas was quiet during their game because he was miked-up. So, can we get him miked-up all the time...

4 hours ago, johnzo said:

Finally getting to watch the games -- holy cow, that TD pass from Jennings to Arsenault beating triple coverage.  Gunslinger throw.

That is exactly why I fear meeting BC in the WSF- our deep pass coverage is very suspect and BC's passing game is downright scary.

6 minutes ago, tracker said:

That is exactly why I fear meeting BC in the WSF- our deep pass coverage is very suspect and BC's passing game is downright scary.

Jennings is the quarterback in the playoffs right now that is prone the most to the bone head throw. He is going to have be perfect for them to win.