Week 20 other games.

Fatty Liver

5 hours ago, J5V said:

Bizarre to hear Schultz defending Maas and his reluctance to mike-up. Good on Milt for setting him straight.

Schultz is such a weirdo... on the radio he's even worse.   I'm not sure if he acts this way on purpose just to have some fun or if he is just that weird?

Lions have tried to fumble the game away but the Riders weren't having any of that. Jones is still an anal aperture, though.

And their uniforms have set new standards for ugly- except for the helmets. They're Ok.

Edited by tracker

3 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

There's that possibility but the Argos pass defence looks toothless.

Thats certainly part of it. Weve also seen tons of single game flashes from guys like masoli, cato, lefevour, kilgore, and adams. This may well have been the best performance, but I wouldnt sell the farm on him just yet. Drew willy, Trevor harris, and Zach collaros should give teams pause over going too crazy too quick on a qb. 

1 hour ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Ok, I looked it up. Grey Cup winner picks last and Grey Cup loser picks 2nd last. All other teams are ranked according to their regular season standings.

Therefore, the Bombers could be picking 6, 7, 8 or 9. The B.C. game will eliminate either 6 or 7. 

cool so the Bombers will be drafting 1st overall and 9th in the first round.  Sweet!  How's the 2017 draft class shaping up?

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

They are just so awful. The good news is, the Lions don't look all that great. Riders are just sofa king bad. . . 

What are you talking about? the Lions look amazing lately. they are peaking at the right time. sorry to say but your Bombers are going to be in for a good game. it won't be a cake walk.

18 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Does it suck to be a Riderfan and realize that every team in the West is better than you and BC and Winnipeg have two firsts next year and you have limited picks?

Not really. to be honest most of those picks go to the NFL anyways. I'd prefer the Riders trade their pick for a starting o lineman or QB.