Anyone wanna sell their jersey(s)

A list of my jerseys includes:

Harold Nash away (stitched)
Chris Brazzell home (press on numbers)
Derick Armstrong away (press on numbers)
Kevin Glenn home (stitched)
Charles Roberts home (stitched)
Siddeeq Shabazz home (stitched)
Cory Watson home (pro twill)
Drew Willy home (pro twill)

Not much to write home about there...

Way too many jerseys to list but I think one of my coolest is a game worn gold Charles Roberts jersey from the 2007 playoffs that I found in a bargain bin in a locker room sale one year.  I took it to the cashier and the guy said hmmm that shouldn't have been in there, but they sold it to me anyway.

Don't know if it was worn in the Grey Cup or one of the other playoff games.  Not sure if I would want it to be that Grey Cup jersey.....

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

Wanna sell it? He'd probably die laughing if I showed up to a party wearing it.

I run into him and a few of the other OL from that era at social events from time to time, my friend is dating one of them.

Lol, I'll hold onto it.  I kind of cherish the fact that its rare.

At a Bomber fan forum a few years back they were giving away jerseys off the backs of 5 or 6 players.

Guys like Chris Matthews were there and the winners got to pick which jersey they wanted. Guess who was the last to win.

Y'know what would make this thread cooler ... would be pictures.

My own collection is pretty small.  I've got

- a Roberts navy home, an xmas gift from my cool wife.  The tackle twill numbers have all peeled off at this point, leaving a gross shadow of adhesive.  Occasionally I think about redecorating this one but I have no idea how to get rid of the dried glue.

- a weird silkscreened #63 jersey from the 80s that smells funny, like it's made of a weird plastic, and it has no Walby nameplate.  Bought this one on ebay before I could smell it.

- the one I wear to games, my stitched Brown retro royal blue, the style from 2010ish that doesn't have the W logo.  Roomy enough to fit a hoodie underneath.

- a tiny jersey for my dog, again purchased by my cool wife. I wish it were a lightning bolt logo, because the big block W on it makes it look like the dog is repping the University of Washington.

Edited by johnzo

4 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

I saw this also. But no way ill pay almost retail price for that thing. Signed or not! They can pay me $75 to take it off their hands though....

I hear ya, but you might have to pay more than you want to get one -- I really doubt there's a robust resale market for those ugly things.

How did we get out of having to wear them a second time, I wonder?

milt, blink, and brett macniel game jerseys. Mike sellers, and a couple none game various different style jerseys of milt and blink. Plus an ancient joe poplawski jersey.(garage sale score) A danny mac and walby jersey both signed.  Want to get a matt dunigan, and eventually every different jersey milt ever wore here. Want an elfred peyton at some point.  Had a kerwin bell game worn signed but gave it to a friend whose an argo's guy.

15 hours ago, Nash00 said:

A list of my jerseys includes:

Harold Nash away (stitched)
Chris Brazzell home (press on numbers)
Derick Armstrong away (press on numbers)
Kevin Glenn home (stitched)
Charles Roberts home (stitched)
Siddeeq Shabazz home (stitched)
Cory Watson home (pro twill)
Drew Willy home (pro twill)

Not much to write home about there...

Oh This is fun... here's my collection:

Doug Brown #97 (97-04 navy blue, press on)
Maurice Kelly #24 (97-04 white, press on)
Barrin Simpson #51 (05-11 navy blue, stitched)
Kyries Hebert #23 (05-11 white, stitched)
Jon Ryan #14 (all gold retro, press on)
Zeke Moreno #19 (navy blue retro, stitched)
Henoc Muamba #10 (12-15 gold, stitched)
Clint Kent #41 (70/80s retro royal blue, stitched)
Jamaal Westerman #55 (modern royal blue, stitched)

2 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Oh This is fun... here's my collection:

Doug Brown #97 (97-04 navy blue, press on)
Maurice Kelly #24 (97-04 white, press on)
Barrin Simpson #51 (05-11 navy blue, stitched)
Kyries Hebert #23 (05-11 white, stitched)
Jon Ryan #14 (all gold retro, press on)
Zeke Moreno #19 (navy blue retro, stitched)
Henoc Muamba #10 (12-15 gold, stitched)
Clint Kent #41 (70/80s retro royal blue, stitched)
Jamaal Westerman #55 (modern royal blue, stitched)

I loved me some Mo Kelly.

I had a game worn Kerwin Bell jersey with that blue/green/red patch on the shoulder, anyone remember what the patch said? I was just a kid and remembered hating Kerwin so much that I tried ripping the "Bell" off the back of the jersey :P

2 minutes ago, Blitzy said:

I had a game worn Kerwin Bell jersey with that blue/green/red patch on the shoulder, anyone remember what the patch said? I was just a kid and remembered hating Kerwin so much that I tried ripping the "Bell" off the back of the jersey :P

That wasn't Radically Canadian was it?

Thanks to Mike I now have the Gold one. My updated list is:

#38 Reaves - White Away from the 80s - Pressed names and numbers (pretty sure that's all they had back then lol)

#5 Brock - Blue Home - Retro That they came out with 2 years ago - stiched

#85 Stegall - Navy Home from the 2000s - Stitched

#98 Walls - White Away from the 2000s - Stitched

#83 Armstrong - Gold from the 2000s - Stitched

#95 Legault from the 2000s - Stitched

x2 #85 Navy 60s Retro - Stitched

#12 Bowman 70s Retro White - Stiched

2012 Navy home Blank (Might put Pierce on it)

2012 Gold Away Blank (Might put Willy on it)

#33 Harris Royal Blue Home from this year - Stitched

Royal Blue Home from this year - Blank

Still looking for the digital Camo (Shudder) and the ones from the 90s (I think they were puma) Navy with the white arms.  

On August 5, 2016 at 0:54 PM, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Thanks to Mike I now have the Gold one. My updated list is:

#38 Reaves - White Away from the 80s - Pressed names and numbers (pretty sure that's all they had back then lol)

#5 Brock - Blue Home - Retro That they came out with 2 years ago - stiched

#85 Stegall - Navy Home from the 2000s - Stitched

#98 Walls - White Away from the 2000s - Stitched

#83 Armstrong - Gold from the 2000s - Stitched

#95 Legault from the 2000s - Stitched

x2 #85 Navy 60s Retro - Stitched

#12 Bowman 70s Retro White - Stiched

2012 Navy home Blank (Might put Pierce on it)

2012 Gold Away Blank (Might put Willy on it)

#33 Harris Royal Blue Home from this year - Stitched

Royal Blue Home from this year - Blank

Still looking for the digital Camo (Shudder) and the ones from the 90s (I think they were puma) Navy with the white arms.  

I have a Charles Roberts Puma navy with white sleeves, press on, but I think it's a youth size (probably youth large as it fits like an adult small). 

I also have my royal (from a few years ago, sadly not the new one) Bolden jersey and a navy Nick Moore from a couple years ago that was a gift that I've not worn once. Really want both a new home and new away jersey, I love the look of both of them. Have no idea what names I want on them, though. 

Some of you guys have some sweet collections.

I have a 97-04 Navy Blue.  My wife bought it for me and it has a #71 but only on the back because she didn't realize football jerseys have numbers on both sides.  It's hilarious.

I also have 05-11 Stegall home jersey.  It has the 2006 Grey Cup patch on it which is kind of cool.

I have a 12-15 home which I call my Premier's jersey because it has no name or number.  It looks like the kind of jersey the Premier would wear over a dress shirt to a Grey Cup event.  Something his advisors handed him 5 minutes before his speech to try to look like a man of the people.  I just never liked any of the players on recent teams enough to get it named and numbered.  Or more accurately I never trusted any of the players to be around long enough to make it worth the expense. 

This year, I got a new Royal Blue Andrew Harris jersey and it's sweet as ****.

On 8/4/2016 at 8:36 AM, Blitzy said:

met him shortly after he arrived in wpg. Never a fan of his though he had some flashes in the league.

On August 4, 2016 at 8:36 AM, Blitzy said:

Keep it.  Kerwin Bell is known best for 3 things in football:

1.  First QB to wear a helmet cam in a game.

2. He had a perfect QB rating in his only NFL regular season game, and never passed another ball. He went on to finish 5-of-5 passing for 75 yards and the score -- making him the only full-time quarterback in NFL history with a perfect career passer rating, 158.3, claim to fame No. 2 -- and never played in the league again.

3.  The video: "Quarterback spikes ball and hits himself in the nuts" versus the Bombers.  He also got flagged for unsportsmanlike on the same play.