Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

coach17

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coach17

  1. I've got one strike left so I'm going to blow it on Dru Brown. Not the short yardadge QB but dang it would be epic if he runs one in on a rpo and rub it in Dinwiddles face.
  2. If Herslow is healthy he would look very good in Blue and Gold - How about Shay or Hallett (Shay is a young high draft choice with a ton of potential and Hallett is a veteran decent fill in at Safety.
  3. TORONTO-AT-WINNIPEG_JULY-10.pdf
  4. Looks like Dolegala is starting this week for Ticats vs Riders. Report: Jake Dolegala to start at quarterback for Ticats vs. Riders - CFL.ca
  5. Boy I'd love to see Schoen back in Blue and Gold, such a great reciever.
  6. I read a good take by a Regina city councilor the other day about why that city is so opposed to the changes. Basically stating that it would cost each taxpayer in the city $5-$6 per month to make those changes plus their university, junior and high school teams could no longer play there under current rules in those leagues. Whereas Toronto and Montreal CFL stadiums the new field configuration fits perfectly and changing the dimensions is just remarking the fields and moving the goal posts. So very minimal costs to those larger centers.
  7. My points aren't showing , but I think I've got 2 strikes. Brady O this week please.
  8. I really like this trade. However the QB room plays out it is really a long term win. You can never have enough competent QBs.
  9. I think the new rules work better for offensive football overall, also how many holding calls have you seen this year. The QB's have a lot more time.
  10. Dedrick Mills
  11. Davis Alexander
  12. If we can get to minimum 10 players I will get a plaque made with this or another likeness of Richard Harris plus maybe some dedication to his memory and the winner will have their name and the year inscribed somewhere. I will send it to that person to hold for a year. So far 3 entries.
  13. Anybody interested in joining a CFL.CA weekly fantasy league for MBB. I didn't see one already started so I made one, apologies if there is one already and I missed it. The link is here ZL58BWO1 or it's name is Morning Big Blue. First time I ever entered one was the MBB last year and I had a lot of fun and once caught on how everything worked thought I did quite well. Joined the OB one and one other Bomber one but since I follow this page and contribute occasionally thought it would be cool to see how I do against the experts here! If we get 10 or more players I might just get a yearly trophy or plaque made up and send it to the winner along with some kind of Bomber merch or gift certificate.
  14. Sounds like something they may consider just to get some new people subscribing, much like TSN does with TSN+. You can watch all of TSN CFL games with some enhancements, minus the pregame stuff plus a couple of other sporting events for only $8.00 per month rather than the regular $29.95 to get all of TSN. For me it works perfectly because I'm not really interested in any of the other TSN programing.
  15. Looks like BC is starting most of their first stringers so should give a good test for the defense to see who stands out when they are in. Most of BC's starting defence has been left home so this should be a good even test for todays BB offence (who are mostly second stringers), looking forward to this evenings game!
  16. I really like Robestelli's upside. I think he's a gamer and would fit in nicely.
  17. MOS and Walters have their warts for sure. Neither is perfect and as others have said have not performed up to the standards the last couple of years which most of us expect. We probably lost 2 of the last 3 Grey Cups because of poor decisions they made. However having been around when we got rid of Murphy and Ritchie because their teams regressed after some excellent years, but were unable to replace them with competence for many years. I for one am glad we had the foresight to resign both and give them another term at the helm.
  18. Kelly had a previous history here as offensive coordinator and did decent. At the time he never exhibited any of the batshit crazy that his head coaching tenor had. Reinbold has never been Head Coach or GM material, he has a pretty good Special Teams resume and that should have been the highest level we hired him for. Two of the biggest mistakes other than promotion of Tim Burke Bombers management have ever made.
  19. I got TSN+ as it is only a little over $8 per month. It has had all the CFL games this year and the only thing you miss out on is the pregame show. I always used to pay the full TSN package for $19 per month but found other than CFL was not watching anything else. Found Plus very affordable and worthwhile. Probably worth looking into if you only want it until the end of the month.
  20. Changes to the depth chart for tomorrow - Demski no longer a game time decision, listed as starting. WINNIPEG-at-EDMONTON_OCTOBER-11.pdf

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.