Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jesse

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jesse

  1. I don't think so. Feels like Smith is ahead of him and he's still buried behind all the Americans. Worth noting that Smith was their first round target because they didn't think Shay would be available and they picked him last minute.
  2. Look at Demki's stats for the first 5 years of his career. Neild has done just as much with much less targets, to be honest.
  3. Do you say that because of your assessment of Neild or because your love for Demski? Neild seems like he's increased his production each year he's been a pro and had over 500 yards last year in only 13 games as part of a crowded receiving core. Almost a 13 yard average, a long of 69. I think his production will be capped with us due to the fact that he's the #4 target, but if he is pushed into a larger role, I think he has the capacity for it. There's also the fact that this is the 2026 version of Demski who has clearly been struggling to stay healthy over the past couple of years and is now starting the year knicked. There's a chance Neild is going to be very critical for us.
  4. That's the issue. I think Neild would be a perfect injury replacement for Demski that removed the risk of him playing on one leg or leaving hanging when he misses play-off games. That said, it doesn't work if we play the injured guy over his replacement.
  5. Well, I fully expect Woodbey to be on the field the vast majority of the time, so I don't think it's a huge issue to have a mix of skills on the field.
  6. I also got the error message.
  7. https://x.com/EdTaitWFC/status/2060875234954105192?s=20 I don't know why these never work for me, but Tait announced it on twitter.
  8. Ed Tait yesterday.
  9. And also like $30/month isn’t it?
  10. That’s why we have Elgersma!
  11. Good Strev tho
  12. He did seem to slow up, eh?
  13. MOS Had a quote this week, “if you know a guy isn’t going to make it in a certain spot, try him in a different spot”. Has anyone seen Kelly at DHB before?
  14. Go to the game, lol.
  15. I think he's in an active battle with Dixon to be a rotational DL.
  16. Honestly, this wouldn’t shock me. These are the moves we’ve seen in the first few months. What happens when things stagnate? They’ll have to create more outrage.
  17. As has been pointed out to all of us, it’s a great move for them. The talking heads and players who stand to benefit just always forget this isn’t magical money falling from the skies, it’s just now more expensive to view the product. I feel like I’m being asked to be happy about the government raising my taxes.
  18. DAZN is where Canadian NFL fans watch games. The NFL has never pulled their games. I used to use it and it always worked great, but I cancelled it as it got too expensive and started limiting the number of screens, etc.
  19. Preseason games on youtube under the new deal.
  20. The US distribution deal is seperate and also up for renewel. So we'll hear about that at a different time.
  21. I paid $35 on DAZN for this?
  22. Money in 2027 would affect the 2028 cap. If all financials are reported in a timely manner.
  23. Wasn't this proven when we removed TV black outs from local games?
  24. Yes. The trend very much has the vibe of trying to showcase the league for other people at the expense of existing fans.
  25. These things have been years delayed. That's why that late push to the salary cap came after FA last year. The PA had just got the league financials from the year that gambling started bringing in revenue.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.