Everything posted by Jesse
-
Aug 14 vs Ottawa
He's been here for 3 years, I know the coaches are the devil around here, but I think if he was demonstratably better he'd be on the roster for more than one game, eh?
-
Aug 14 vs Ottawa
Has anyone seen a noticeable difference when Vanterpool is on the roster?
-
2026 Bombers Season
Again, they started on Sunday. 3 practices and a walk-through. And sure you can run them to the ground as a “punishment”, but there’s nothing wrong with the number of practices this week. There are times when MOS overvalues (in our opinion) rest and we only get a single practice a week - but this isn’t that.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Nope. They started on Sunday. Sunday, Monday, (Tuesday off), Wednesday, Thursday walk-through.
-
2026 Bombers Season
3 practices and a walk-through is a pretty full week. Seems like some manufactured outrage on this one.
-
Week 10 Games
Yes it’s a successful season. But it would not be indicative of another successful season the following year.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Broxton and Lawson were both back as well (big Stan still at LT, obvs).
-
Week 10 Games
Only his second one this year in 7 games.
-
Week 10 Games
I wasn't watching too closely, but Lapo was saying they weren't having any luck rushing up the middle and the only thing working were draws? That said, they obviously should have just gone for the sneak.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I agree with that too.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Ok, but 1000 yards is only 55 yards per game. You would think at least one of our guys could demand a little more attention than that. The fact that we A) don't have a guy who can produce more than 60 yards per game and B) Don't have a QB that can utilize multiple average receivers like a Trevor Harris is one of the leading factors to our offensive struggles.
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
The roster building is suspect in terms of the draft. I am all for drafting BPA. With careers as short as they are and how long it takes to develop Canadian prospects sometimes, it's impossible to draft by position of need, but to end up in a place where our ratio is made up of OL and receivers, when we haven't drafted at those positions in recent years is suspect.
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
I agreed with this comment even though it appears you are arguing with yourself.
-
Joey Crawley
I don't but into this at all. We've seen numerous examples of guys going in too early and re-injuring themselves immediately. Doctors must give the warnings but players have been allowed to ignore them. And regardless of re-injury risk, if the coach looks at a player who is unable to practice and is clearly going to be a detriment to the team on the field, he has the responsibility to sit that player - regardless of what they've done for the team. But that's not O'Shea. I agree there should be some changes, but I don't expect to hear about them this week. We'll see what happens next week.
-
Joey Crawley
He was never our back-up tho. He signed on to be the starter after we missed out on Collaros and Burris.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Which OL or defensive players were just released that we can sign instead?
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
It’s a fact that Lewis has a lower catch percentage and a much shorter depth of target than the other receivers in Ottawa at the moment. He was not a focal point there. It’s also a fact our offense is struggling and Lewis did much better when paired with Dru last season.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Geno was a 1000 yard receiver last year and had his best games when Dru was healthy.
-
Joey Crawley
I thought Elliot was in the middle of having a break-out game and injured his knee.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
How many of those holes can be replaced by a player who was just released and is now available on the open market? You take the improvements that are available.
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
The point for me is that they did that...and the team ended up worse than last year. That's been very telling as a fan who was convinced we'd drag ourselves back to the top this year.
-
Joey Crawley
In the light of "what ever happened to?", who was everyone's favourite back-up QB who never worked out? I'm sure for a lot of us it was Joey Elliot. Man, I talked myself into loving that guy. I also remember Tee Martin getting so much love while herode the bench...until he played.
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
I wouldn’t be worried about BC if Rourke was in.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
They’d be lucky to exist in 2030.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
I found it incredibly hilarious that everyone was being so respectful to speedie after he attacked GCn20 for always turning everything into an argument while referencing something that proved he was wrong. Then he doubled down on his own lack of reading comprehension. Absolute cinema. No notes. Chef's kiss.