Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jesse

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jesse

  1. Paywall, but Ken Weibe has been putting out some good stuff in the freep. But I certainly miss when The Athletic briefly covered the CFL.
  2. He hasn’t played in the CFL in 5 years now. I’m sure he’d like to get a few live reps before the season starts.
  3. He’s only 33. He just started young so it seems like he’s been around forever
  4. So far it’s been an indicator of who’s getting released next 😂
  5. injuries are mounting already.
  6. I feel like we've seen it over and over when Bighill's not on the field. No reason for me to expect otherwise.
  7. I don’t typically expect anything from rookie draft picks.
  8. DE is always a position I expect to make more of an impact in year 2.
  9. Very true, but I always understand the viewpoint of new people coming in and being turned off by it. I was a lurker on ourbombers but never posted because the people already had these built in dynamics and it was really hard to break into the conversation.
  10. Is this something MOS would speak to or would he just shake his head?
  11. Oh, F you. I was about to make this exact point and you beat me to it.
  12. I'd argue that's what you're doing. You're pushing a definition over and over arguing semantics instead of engaging with the spirit of the conversation. We are talking about equity of results. IE. Women being treated equally to men in professional sports. Some women have spoken out in this case to help bridge that gap. To fine them would only make the gap wider. EDIT: And none of us grew up being taught that women belong in pro sports. This is us learning from previous generations mistakes and changing our view points over time with new information. Not just parroting the same privileged views without ever challenging ourselves to think with empathy.
  13. Can you just pretend everyone is saying equity and stop arguing the point then?
  14. I think it's dumb when people get fined for criticizing the league. If I'm in Barker's position and I took a bad fine in the past, I'd take this opportunity to fight for free speech. When they fined him, I'm sure he was against it, but now he's suddenly on the league's side and these women should be fined? Noooope.
  15. Yeah. He's going to be rehabbing with the team, MOS said.
  16. Doesn’t even make sense. We have 9 potential Canadian starters already.
  17. Tait mentioned Kramdi took some safety reps too.
  18. Doing the lords work out there, DT. Much appreciated.
  19. So where is Cole lining up?
  20. Seems self-explanatory. He was there and now he isn’t.
  21. Rookie camp is 80% fluff.
  22. I feel like some of you are overthinking this. It can be anything the Bombers want to pay them for. Players will still make numerous unpaid appearances for things like “I love to read month”.
  23. I can’t count Dunigan. Man was hung out to dry.
  24. The first in a thread where DT goes off on Pinball. Excellent read.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.