Everything posted by Jesse
-
Argos at Bombers GDT
They are not playing like it tonight.
-
Argos at Bombers GDT
I’ve seen Lawler running free quite a bit. He’s not being looked at.
-
Argos at Bombers, The Big One
I don’t think we’re too literal. You just make very black and white statements and then try to walk them back when people call you out on them.
-
Argos at Bombers GDT
My most random is a gold Cory Watson from the period when we went with the gold home jerseys.
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
And, you know, the racists.
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Incredibly cool.
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Fantastic song. One of my wife’s go-to karaoke songs.
-
Argos at Bombers, The Big One
100% agree. It’s the same argument with non-contact practices. If you never prepare your body for taking hits, how is it going to react to them in game scenarios? Chris Schultz (RIP) used to bring up rest vs. rust all the time when this scenario presented itself. I’ve always been an advocate of letting your players play.
-
Argos at Bombers, The Big One
I personally thought it was BS when we did it and think it’s BS that the Argos are doing it now.
-
Argos at Bombers, The Big One
We already have evidence that those things need to be fixed so if they continue to make the same mistakes, it certainly doesn't bode well for the future. I still believe we're going to come out firing on all cylinders for this one though.
-
Argos at Bombers, The Big One
The league better not be, it's their damn fault.
-
Argos at Bombers, The Big One
We're tied with the Lions and really need every win we can get. We really need to embody a win at all costs mentality right now, imo.
-
Blue Bombers - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Well, given that Toronto game, we'll see if he has made a real difference or if it was just a brief blip after a coaching change as we've seen many times before.
-
Blue Bombers - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Do you any evidence of that? I can't recall any examples of him ramping up the DL late in the season. If anything, I remember it as the opposite. As last year we traded away Wilcots for Darby.
-
Lock of the Week Part II: Week 17
Lawler
-
Argos at Bombers, The Big One
Turns the ball over anything less than 5 times and I feel pretty good about winning that game. I’m also miffed at Doug Berry for not getting him any game action throughout the year.
-
Lock of the Week Part II: Week 16
Mack
-
Bye Week Thread: Complacency, Budget & Leadership,
I'd argue those aren't really losses.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
Yes. I don't see the demand that JCon is talking about. NCAA is so huge in the US. Many follow it with more passion than they do the NFL. And the NFL produces content 24/7, 365.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
Sure, but the personal wealth if the individuals has nothing to do with the value of the XFL. Unless they're going to endlessly dump money into the product, the value of the league is represented by the revenue it brings in.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
How do you figure that the XFL has tons of cash?
-
Bombers @ TiCats: GDT
Is there any way to answer that for any coach?
-
Bombers @ TiCats: GDT
You can never rule out incompetence.
-
FNF Al's and Arblows
Isn't this like their third or fourth year with each other?
-
Bombers @ TiCats: GDT
Riders hold the Western play-offs spot. No one qualifies for the cross-over right now.