Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Goalie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Goalie

  1. On replay appeared to be pretty good placement of the ball. Dru throws a nice ball.
  2. Hutchings owns our OL.
  3. Prob should have had it.
  4. Go deep
  5. Did hogan use Brady more through 6 games 7 last year? Teen titans Go.
  6. In all seriousness yes he’d be first.
  7. Willie. A vet makes a play.
  8. Calgary receivers wide open. Smackdown on Netflix.
  9. Fire Younger. Then Condell and replace him with hogan. Replace Younger with AI at this point.
  10. VA 17 TDs O picks Any guess what it will be at the end of the game? Bryant owned early and often this year. Neufeld on the last one tho. Big punt.
  11. We getting wooped tonight.
  12. Holm missing tackles like he’s Jake Kelly.
  13. Calgary DBs not great. Calgary DL is. I’d suspect 40 passes for Dru. I hope Stanley Bryant tho doesn’t get Dru hurt. Our DBs play off 5 10 yards by design I think. A little bit more aggression there wouldn’t hurt and that’s more scheme. Honestly. Try Vaval at corner. Kelly at safety is a scary thing. Moxey has been a huge bust. What we need is a juran bolden type and no I don’t expect that type exactly as they don’t really exist up here anymore but more aggressive play. Be the hammer instead of the nail. Our D has been the Nail far 2 long and mostly cuz of scheme.
  14. I dunno Lapo as OC = solid Lapo as coach = smartest guy in room Lapo really used Harris quite hard. So I’d think he’d actually use Brady better than Condell. Didn’t mind Lapo the OC. Lapo the coach? Not so much. Tina? Man oh man what a crazy online persona she has I agree on younger tho. We sub guys in and out every play. No other team subs as much as us. There’s no way to get used to dude playing next to you when he’s always subbing out. Rain came early. It’s gonna be plus 30 and a heat warning later.
  15. There’s the possibility Schoen beats the odds kinda like Zach did. Different injuries but I think that covid year gave Zach time to heal up and he’s extended his career now. Cuz a few years ago we all thought he was done permanently. Before he even got here even. Dude looked finished. Maybe Schoen just needs time to heal and properly recover. I’m Not writing him off but at the same time like Zach when he first got here, I’ll believe it when I see it.
  16. Nah. Montreal has more talent on their roster than Edmonton does.
  17. Him playing in the stadium game I think was the dead give away he’s done. He’s also living here year round. Nice guy. Nice wife.
  18. Right now. Fajardo is the best QB in the league and easily MOP front runner. *spits on ground like they did on corner gas
  19. I think he’d be good up here. I don’t see him ever coming tho.
  20. Is it tho. There aren’t 32 starting calibre QBs in the nfl Nevermind 32 backups so yeah, obviously up here, it’s gonna be similar. But I think the elite nfl QBs like Allen burrow Lawrence maybe Lamar, Brady when he played, I’m missing a few, I think they would be starters up here also. I’m not sure Bo Zach Harris VA Alexander would be down there, maybe at one point if allowed to develop properly. The part that’s wild is b4 trading for Dru both our backups were cfl rookies. Our qb depth with cfl experience went from Zach to Dru and Zach eventually but prior to trading for Dru, we may have had the least experienced qb depth in the league. Zero passes thrown in a cfl game. TE has a few now. Perkins is the short yardage waste of development spot qb. I look at a guy like Chad Kelly. Kind of seamless transition. Surely there’s a few of him but with less baggage around. Part of it up here, mostly cis/usports trained oline vs majority American DL = injured QBs.
  21. Over 30k sold as of yesterday = more than any other team draws.
  22. Ya. Says he’s out beside his name there. Rest have questionable. For some reason I thought that group was our PR and not IR. Forgot about Hazen who likely gets on. Korn plus schmek greater than Corcoran plus random backup cdn lb? I dunno. Might be.
  23. I’m thinking singer or Womack get rostered this week for Jenkins. Only other option is Woodbey who appears to be out still.
  24. The friends of Bhishma Rajyaguru set up a go fund me to send him home to India. It’s reached its goal and then some. Still some hope for humanity here. I’m going to assume 1 thing here, the reason the rcmp didn’t receive reports of a vehicle travelling in the wrong direction was prob cuz Bhishma Rajyaguru’s car was the only one on the road at that time cuz gotta think if there was another one, we hearing about them not Bhishma. It’s Saskatchewan right. It’s not that busy. I think this is a reminder tho that b4 people put athletes up on pedestals that maybe we should wait to hear the full story. Originally it wasn’t reported he killed a dude or was basically fubar out his mind, was just reported he died in a car crash. Time to wait for facts b4 honouring murderers really.
  25. I’m pretty sure they said weeks not months. So that could be 7 weeks cuz then it’s not months. It’s only 1 month plus 3 weeks. But I’d assume it’s like 2 or 3 weeks not 7. Zach will likely be out longer. I don’t think NR has been 6 gamed…. Yet.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.