Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bb1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bb1

  1. Yea I know gave it to him in a long term deal then sat on his hands last 2 years when he knew he had to protect Myers and Trouba now we are stuck ....this is from a GM that knew this was coming at least 2 years ago... who supposedly looks at building our future first?
  2. Talking about the last 2 years.....sat on his hands.
  3. How is it that Chevy has not taken any heat for Enstroms no trade clause? Totally screwing up our ability to protect players....we are in a bad situation to lose a good player. For a GM that rarely makes changes how was this not foreseen?
  4. This thread is dedicated to all the players who don't make it to TCF...?
  5. So much for being the next great qb....?
  6. Just read the Sun article where Mr Bell stated he is actually 5"11 not 6"1. Actually I think this guy may be sneaky good. Smaller qbs rarely get a sniff in the NFL based solely on their measurables.(except Russell Wilson?) So maybe we have something here..? he even compares himself to......Darian Durant.?
  7. Man gotta love some of those names...?
  8. Nice read I'm rooting for this guy, hoping he makes the Blue.?
  9. Just skip his reviews? Really this ain't rocket surgery?☺
  10. Actually if you want professional reviews read a sports column. I enjoy any report from any fan that takes the time to go and then fill us in. Are they wrong? Many times yes but as always its just their opinion and I enjoy any info on bombercamp I can get. The off-season is just too DAMN long.
  11. Yea I think there would be revolt in Jetland if our current goalie status stayed the same for next year.
  12. Still haven't figured out who was signed.....and too lazy to go back through this thread to find it...?? Someone named Action Jackson and then it blew up Morning Big Blue I think??
  13. Hmmm says on the site they hope to get under way in the Fall of 2018? Umm they are aware the stadium is an outdoor stadium no??
  14. bb1 replied to Floyd's topic in Blue Bomber Discussion
    I have read that Eli Ankou didn't recieve a signing bonus from the Texans why has he slipped off the radar in Bomberland?
  15. Nicolas Hague calling it for the Jets. Another big LHD but has offensive skill as well....
  16. Time for another rebuild!?
  17. This article seems to reinforce why Walters and MOS want guys who live and breath football and not just talented players....
  18. I grudgingly have to agree hate the Toronto Sports Network and the Leafs but they played well...the tv crew called the tieing Caps goal lucky...what would you call the Leafs first ??
  19. Lol well that is tough....thnks for the info.
  20. We could corner the market on TJ 's.
  21. Well goalie all I gotta say is you have the patience of Job ? Look around the league no other franchises stick with their coach and GM with a record of 1 playoff in 6 years and no playoff wins. Perhaps in our small market we should be content with next year territory? Or just having them back is good enough? Yep I agree Chevy is here to stay but he is lucky it's the Peg...anywhere else he would be out or at least looking over his shoulder.
  22. Anyone hear what's going on with the Ridersfan website? I know who cares but it's fun to peek over there sometimes, kind of like watching Maury Povich....dont want to admit it but every once in a while.?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.