Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arnold_Palmer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arnold_Palmer

  1. I respect the older generation. This is what I can tell my kids and grand kids one day about this Bomber squad!
  2. Love the way Oliveria ran tonight. He ran angry. He looked like a Harris clone
  3. Dude I was born in 91 I never had a grey cup championship in my life time. This is absolute bliss to me. I appreciate every week.
  4. Collaros looks like a man on a mission. He was the best player on the field tonight.
  5. All I heard was the BS about Bo’s record after the bye lol
  6. Legs has been excellent tonight
  7. I would go play action deep right now.
  8. He’s making the right throws and creating time in the pocket.
  9. Bo is playing a good game.
  10. Dude I was just thinking that lol! We used to see all the bells and whistles when we needed it.
  11. Three guys on Schoen and he’s still wide open.
  12. Close game! Let’s go baby.
  13. Pay the man so that he can get his sons real jerseys
  14. Dollar store Zack with another TD!
  15. Better then the riders.
  16. I don’t mind it. Our running game is working and Demski is a stud. One more block and we would have had it easily.
  17. That would require brains.
  18. Wpg takes the wind. Love it. Classic O’Shea
  19. The guy who won at every level against the guy who folds under pressure. That the difference in mentality
  20. I wouldn’t want to face him period.
  21. That would be a start yes.
  22. Knock it off!! I use it to sober up at the end of the night.
  23. I think even the most biased Bomber fan would agree Flutie is better then ZC but he’s not the dollar store version of him. The way Collaros can evade the rush is exactly like Flutie.
  24. Agreed. Clown statement.
  25. I can’t hear what you’re saying. We have our two grey cup rings stuck in our ears.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.