Everything posted by Arnold_Palmer
-
2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News
I think the Bombers have a good chance at sweeping the awards they’re all nominated for.
-
Week 21 - Coddled Kittens @ Back-to-back, reigning, defending, Grey Cup Champions! GDT
Prukop honestly reminds me of Streveler a little bit when he runs, he’s fast, strong, shifty, bounces off of contact and what I like about him is even though he’s a QB that is designed to come in and run mostly he keeps his eyes down field on actual passing plays.
-
The podcast thread
Another obvious one is Joe Rogan, I won’t catch every episode but when he had an interesting guest on I’ll tune in, guys like Graham Hancock, and Randal Carlson are must listen to in my opinion.
-
The podcast thread
Under the influence is another good one. It’s been awhile since I’ve listened, thanks for the reminder!
-
The podcast thread
I didn’t see any thread related to podcasts so I apologize if there was one already made at some point but curious to see if anyone has any good recommendations for podcasts, or what kind of podcasts people here listen to. I have a lot of down time at work, so I usually have a podcast on while I plug through my work. One podcasted I’m really into right now is a neuroscientist named Andrew Huberman, he’s fantastic he puts a lot of effort and information into his podcasts and he’s someone I respect a lot. A few other podcasts I listen to is stuff you should know, Jordan Peterson, Mind Pump (fitness podcast), the mindset mentor, and I’m pretty into fantasy sports so the fantasy footballers is a great podcast when I’m looking for something light to listen to.
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
Just out of curiously what’s the issue with Hodge?
-
Coddled Dome Dwellers @ Back 2 Back Champs: The Week Of Thread
For sure I would imagine something must have happened.. I know there’s a gentlemen’s agreement when it comes to the practise roster but I would imagine he would be good enough to be on the active roster for at least one of the active playoff teams.
-
Coddled Dome Dwellers @ Back 2 Back Champs: The Week Of Thread
He’s been on the practise roster for awhile now.
-
Coddled Dome Dwellers @ Back 2 Back Champs: The Week Of Thread
Dumb as **** in my opinion.
-
Whatever week this is - Non B2B Champs games
He’s just fine I think. With how beat up our secondary was earlier in the year I noticed he was a little deeper then usual, so it messed with his angles to an extent but once Alexander came back he’s been as excellent as ever.
-
Game 6: vs St Louis Blues
Best period of hockey I’ve seen from the jets in ages. They were relentless on the puck.
-
Grey Cup tickets + accommodations
In all fairness I can’t really remember the last time I’ve given a crap about the half time performance. If the Bombers are in it I’m using half time to eat and drink anyways it doesn’t really matter much to me..
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
I’m shocked he signed a 3 year deal, he is very good, he should have bet on himself, he’s only 25 he most definitely would have gotten some NFL looks.
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
Kenny Lawler will be 29 by the time training camp opens up. If he couldn’t make it at 27 leading the league in receiving he won’t be going down south pushing 30 after an injury plagued year. Seems like an excuse for when Edmonton loses him ( hopefully back to Winnipeg) they can say oh well we thought he’d gather NFL looks we decided to move in a different direction.
-
Whatever week this is - Non B2B Champs games
Impossible to get any continuity when you’re bringing in and cutting players at the pace that he was doing it. Idiotic in my opinion. There’s a difference between holding players accountable and trying to improve your club and the continuing revolving door Edmonton had.
-
Whatever week this is - Non B2B Champs games
Any way we play them in the Grey cup again? Wouldn’t that be something..
-
Whatever week this is - Non B2B Champs games
Well as much as I despise the Riders it’s always more entertaining seeing them lose in the post season. Especially to us. I can’t believe they didn’t address their o-line situation all season. 71 sacks.. ouch. As much as Cody is a fraud. You’re not going to have much success if you can’t keep a pocket around your QB. They should clean house this off season. No excuses when you’re hosting the Grey cup not to make any moves to make your team better when it’s not working out.
-
Whatever week this is - Non B2B Champs games
Stamps secondary is awful but yes he’s playing okay.
-
Bombers Extend Zach Collaros
Thrilled about this move. I noticed in the game against Edmonton how much fun Collaros seemed to be having. He was on the sideline in a blow out and he had his helmet in his hand because he wanted to be back out there. I’m really happy for Zach, he’s playing the best ball of his career and his love for the game is apparent. After what he’s gone through he deserves all the success in the world.
-
Back 2 Back Champs @ VAJ-Cats-tic Voyage: The Week Of Thread
Did you not just hear about Tua in the NFL? Seems to me the doctors got it horribly wrong with their franchise QB. Let’s be honest there’s a lot of politics and shady dealings in sports when it comes to injuries and looking the other way in regards to getting a star player back on the field earlier then anticipated.
-
Tabbies @ Stamps.
That stamps secondary is soft as butter
-
Tabbies @ Stamps.
Interesting was that kick on purpose? If so great job by Calgary.
-
Back 2 Back Champs @ VAJ-Cats-tic Voyage: The Week Of Thread
Calgary also sucks, is this the team we’re afraid of lol d is soft and Maier looks exposed
-
2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News
We got a good team! It’s been next guy up for a few years now as we lose guys to the NFL or in FA but we haven’t skipped a beat.
-
2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News
BOLO has been really solid. Like for your fifth option on O you can’t expect much more.