Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Bombers at Lions WSF GDT
The best part about that field goal attempt is: That even if we make that kick, who thinks we actually stop BC? Jennings carves up our D and gets into field goal range easy with 30 seconds on the clock.
-
Bombers at Lions WSF GDT
Right. No one in their right mind would argue that was the right move. Maybe, and just maybe over a Hail Mary if it was the last play of the game or 3rd and 30 but that's it.
-
Bombers at Lions WSF GDT
Is Wild healthy? We might've been better with Burnett starting and Wild rotating in..
-
East Semi
If Calgary is going down, they're going down next week.
-
East Semi
You don't know if a team with a losing record has ever been in the Grey Cup? Really?
-
East Semi
Collaros looks horrible. Has he even been a top 9 QB in the CFL this year?
-
Depth Chart vs Lions West Semi Final
Agreed, don't get me wrong, Duff is a good returner himself but Fogg is superior and more valuable to our D than McDuffie is to our O.
-
Depth Chart vs Lions West Semi Final
I'm well aware that Fogg is hurt, I'm just saying that Fogg in over McDuffie is the only change I'd make in my ''ideal'' lineup.
-
Depth Chart vs Lions West Semi Final
Aside from McDuffie being in over Fogg, this is the best team we could possibly assemble with our roster. We're remarkably healthy, no one expects us to win yet I see tons of reasons why we will.
-
November 10 Practice
Dressier was over 1000 yards, while Darvin and Denmark both easily would've been had they played in a few more games.
-
6 Bombers named CFL Division All-Stars
Loffler also only started 13 games...I can understand why they gave it to Daniels.
-
November 10 Practice
So who do we dress as our fourth DI? Medlock, Burnett, McDuffie and ?
-
Week Of West Semi @ BC
He sucks. Picking him over Durant was a horrible decision at the time, and somehow even worse in hindsight.
-
Week Of West Semi @ BC
Great choice. Kohlert has been anywhere between below average and downright bs all year long.
- In Case You're Interested????
-
Would we have any interest in Franklin?
Or Mike Reilly, BLM and Zach Collaros. I don't ever really remember LeFevour nor Willy were hyped up like this.
-
Is lapolice the weak link in our offense?
His play calling can be frustrating at times, but really who do you guys want? People are begging for Milanovich. You really want the guy who just convinced his GM to give up an arm and a leg for our horrible Quarterback? No OC in the league did more with less than Lapo did this year. We were winning games with Matt Nichols at QB and no talent at receiver aside from Clarence Denmark. Ending up at 11-7 this year, after being handcuffed with Willy followed by our rash of injuries is actually an outstanding accomplishment.
-
Is lapolice the weak link in our offense?
No
-
Would we have any interest in Franklin?
We should definitely be interested in Franklin. Even if we the GC, I'd still consider moving on from Nichols and making a play for Franklin. I don't mind Nichols, but this season seems to be more of an aberration to me. It's reminiscent of the 11-1 year Bishop had in 2007.
-
Around The League Playoff Discussion
I'm fine with the New England Patriots as our opponent if it means we get to see the Bombers in the GC.
-
2017 CFL Draft order
Kohlert is overpaid and quite frankly not very good at this stage. We don't need a great Canadian receiver, just a decent one. If we re-sign Chung, we won't have to force ourselves to pick an OL first overall either. I would be on board to grab a play making receiver as well.
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
The way Harris performance has tailed off down the stretch the last two years, combined with Desjardins showing us twice now that he's not afraid to make a big move when it comes to Quarterbacks make me believe the RedBlacks could be dark horses in this. Definitely stated? I Know the one Eskimos radio guy said that, but everyone else is saying that he's an FA. I tend to believe the side that says hes going to be a free agent(main reason the Esks couldn't move him earlier this year IMO) but I guess we'll find out soon enough.
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
I don't think they realize that there will be other suitors interested in Franklin. The Bombers, Argos and/or the Als are all possibilities. Maybe even the RedBlacks if they aren't enamored with Trevor Harris. I'm not sure anyone chooses to play for the Rider all other things(money) being equal.
-
2017 CFL Draft order
Nichols was traded to Winnipeg for peanuts because Franklin was the superior player. Not for any other reason.
- Final Regular season CFL power rankings