Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
I'd be ashamed to compare a stud like Scheif to a guy like Richards.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Alex Vitt is a better player than Richards and got cut for not being able to stay on the field. Richards only still has a job because he was a 2nd round pick.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Calvillo was considered a guy who choked in big games and on the downside of his career before Trestman came there. I wouldn't be so quick to take credit away from Trestman.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Richards was a bad pick. Why can't people just admit that? We come off like Rider fans when we defend obvious bad moves.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Maybe drafting good PEOPLE ahead of good FOOTBALL players, when you're getting paid to play FOOTBALL isn't the greatest plan.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Richards is awful and had no business being picked over LeMar Durant. Guys like Poblah and even Etienne couldn't stay in the league, and they're far better players than Richards.
-
Free Agency Frenzy
Is Neufeld still on our roster? Why hasn't he been cut yet?
-
Ourbombers.com
They ruined any chance they had at keeping their posters when they brought in that awful Shankman character.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Riderfans is probably due a split much like the OB/MBB one.
-
Free Agency Frenzy
I've had guys in Hamilton tell me that Drake Nevis was easily their best DL. I feel like that money would've never been better off going towards him than Burnett regardless of Burnett's intentions.
-
Free Agency Frenzy
No there isn't, especially when we're narrowing that down to Manitoba born players who've played for the Riders.
-
Free Agency Frenzy
I wouldn't mind LeFevour if he comes cheap.
-
Free Agency Frenzy
We haven't lost any big pieces, if we can bring back Denmark or sign another receiver of his caliber, and bring in LaFrance I'll be happy with free agency.
-
Free Agency Frenzy
Who is WD7? Who is Milt? Did I just blow your blow your simple mind with those abbreviations?
-
Free Agency Frenzy
Any updates on Cwill? I wonder when he'll be back from his ACL injury, if hes scheduled to miss a substantial amount of time I wonder if we could make a play for him.
-
Free Agency Frenzy
LaFrance is exactly the kind of depth player we need. I'll be sick if we spend that money on Hurl instead.
-
Free Agency Frenzy
I'd much rather pay a 6th round Canadian kid the league min to chase down kicks than give an injury prone player like Hurl six figures.
-
Free Agency Frenzy
Matthews sucks, why would he have any effect on Willy's job?
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
It's tough to have both of Bass and Wild with neither one of them being a MLB.
-
It's 2017 and the Riders just put _________ on their neg list ...
That's so hilariously wrong. Everything those two clowns have said since Jonsie has been hired has been proven to be inaccurate, yet they still continue on their crusade.
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
What has given anybody the idea that this guy is going to be a starter? He isn't. I was ripped to shreds last off season for saying that he isn't good enough to play regularly on D, and he still isn't.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
We're counting injury prone 34 year old Chris Best who didn't play a game all of last year as a presumptive starter? Times are rough. That NI depth looks more shallow than the Bombers had in say 2013.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
How much cap space can the Riders really have? They've signed guys like Jefferson, Carter and Henoc to big bucks.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Masoli outplayed Collaros last year, I can't imagine the ticats will be in a big hurry to move him.
- CFL Free Agents/Coaches