Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blueandgold

Members

Everything posted by Blueandgold

  1. I mean, Alexis Serna lasted another year and a half after kicking just over 65% for a full year. Ryan Lankford would’ve been one of the best kickers in the league ten years ago.
  2. It seems to me that the Riders, Lions, and potentially Argos are all going to really need a QB with no one available(assuming Reilly re-signs in Edmonton). Maybe our old friend Kevin Glenn has one last run in him.
  3. My only good memory of Troy Westwood is when he hit a 55 yarder to beat the Riders in the early 2000’s. Everything else is him missing kicks left and right (figuratively and literally), and of course the 2001 GC.
  4. I have no idea why the Lions didn’t at least attempt to bring Jennings out after half time.
  5. To be honest, whether the Riders win or lose this game has very little to do with who they have at QB. Collaros is bad, bridge is probably worse but also bad. As long as we protect the football and don’t give up any broken plays to Bridge, i don’t think they can beat us. We’re the better team and as long as we don’t shoot ourselves in the foot, the Riders won’t win.
  6. I can’t wait to go in there and kick them to the curb.
  7. I just want to say I’m really looking forward to this game and kicking the Riders to the curb. I would love to ruin their first regular season and play off game at NMS.
  8. JSK would be a big loss, but Wild is a good replacement and it’s also our only real injury to speak of.
  9. I can think of one Sanchez cheap shot near the end of the 2002 season that i think ended up with Milt not being 100% going into the West Final.
  10. But, in this alternative universe, Hamilton plays their starters against Montreal and likely wins and still makes the playoffs.
  11. Who cares? Medlock is going to be our kicker next year, not whoever we sign off the street. Let Lankford kick and have some fun before the playoffs.
  12. I would've given Streveler rookie of the year, but Sayless isn't bad.
  13. Give me Calgary first, we have to play both regardless and I would rather not give them an opportunity to lick their wounds.
  14. I’m shocked at how useless Duron Carter has been on the Argos.
  15. Am I the only one who had a bad case of de ja vu when Darvin Adams went up for a virtually meaningless onside kick with no time on the clock?
  16. Hey, if you want to go that far back you should include the Dinwiddie performance in 2008. That was a great game.
  17. Agreed... they definitely only did it because the video went viral.
  18. Trevor Harris always seems to start hot and play like an MOP, only to falter and play like Kevin Glenn when the weather gets cold. A big “no thanks” to him.
  19. Coincidentally, in the league they would also often show ticats-Argos games.
  20. I wouldn’t let Dressler go anywhere. There’s no coincidence we play much better with him in the lineup.
  21. Either way, if works you look like a genius, if it doesn’t you look like a moron. The blown game in BC was in part due to us “going for the throat” and gambling on third down rather than just taking the points.
  22. Agreed.. I could see us with our own “Canadian Air Force”. Its crazy how much our Canadian recievers have improved over the course of a year.
  23. Lyles missed one year for the Bisons because he was academically ineligible, I’m not sure how that equates to “can barely stay on a team for a full season”.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.