Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
Adams is putting too many balls on the turf.
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
Oh boy. Pretty obvious recovery by Strev at least.
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
I’m usually a gambler, but I’m taking the points here.
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
Refs are letting the Riders get away with everything. How can they not call an OC on Marshall?
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
I think we’re going to see more Strev in the second half. It doesn’t let the Riders use half time to make any adjustments to what we throw at them.
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
Our horrible clock management was thankfully outdone by the Riders horrible clock management. That could have easily cost us 3 points.
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
Why did we snap the ball with ten seconds left on the clock?
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
We need to get more pressure from our DL here.
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
What a throw and grab by Lawler. Awesome start for us.
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
I was thinking the same thing. That was an obvious hold. The horse collar on Darvin Adams was just as bad.
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
I don’t care how it goes or what happens. I’ll be happy if we claw our way of the inbred province with a victory.
-
You all need to apologize to Paul LaPolice.
It’s worth noting that Mike Reilly switching teams led to Edmonton and BC’s playoff fortunes reversing.
-
WF - Bombers @ Riders
In the process of planning this myself, so I’ll add that I have the same question.
-
WF - Bombers @ Riders
I wonder if the health of Fajardo has something to do with that.
-
You all need to apologize to Paul LaPolice.
No. It took him over 30 mins to figure out something most of us were saying at the beginning of the game. Lapo should apologize to the Bomber fan base.
-
3 stars plus hh world beating blue bombers
1. Richie Hall - Called one hell of a game. 2. Strev - What a warrior. 3. The secondary - They came to play, something we havent seen from them often this year. HH - Darvin for his two huge catches.
-
WSF - GDT - Bombers @ Stamps
What a warrior. I didn't think there was any chance he would step on the field. If you have a team full of guys with the leadership and toughness of Streveler you have a championship winning team.
-
WSF - GDT - Bombers @ Stamps
The Bombers D has been nothing short of outstanding today. The plays the Calgary O did get were due to shoddy tackle, bad specials and the bad PI. Hall is a whipping boy here, but let’s give credit where it’s due. Our D has been nothing short of phenomenal.
-
WSF - GDT - Bombers @ Stamps
I love the decision to bring the running group in, but Strev doesn’t have to run it every single time he’s in the game. Weak penalty there.
-
WSF - GDT - Bombers @ Stamps
I’ll never forget BLM saying “we won’t lose to a sorry team like Winnipeg two or three years ago”. I’d love to see us end his season today.
-
WSF - GDT - Bombers @ Stamps
Zach Collaros, I apologize. What a throw and catch by Collaros and Adams.
-
WSF - GDT - Bombers @ Stamps
I don’t think we can afford to let Collaros throw the ball the way he’s playing. Run the ball with Harris/Strev/Demski.
-
WSF - GDT - Bombers @ Stamps
We don’t need to have Streveler run the ball every play he’s in the game, we can let him hand it off to Harris as well. The presence of Strev still keeps the D on their toes.
-
WSF - GDT - Bombers @ Stamps
10 touches isn’t nearly enough for Harris after 3qs.
-
WSF - GDT - Bombers @ Stamps
This is the problem with Lapo, we can literally run this O all game and be successful. However, If Steveler is the starter we inexplicably revert to the standard Lapo O and don’t utilize his talents correctly.