Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blueandgold

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blueandgold

  1. Its nice to see a guy actually get benched for performance reasons. Its just shocking that it wasn't Kuale.
  2. Having Wild and Moore back is huge. I can't believe we'd even entertain the idea of playing Kuale, injured or not.
  3. Kane, Scheifele and Wheeler is a great line.
  4. I would be perfectly fine with that. I never want to hear ridiculous things like Ted Laurent and Alex Hall would be useless here because they don't fit the Etcheverry scheme.
  5. I'm not a big fan of Bellfool, but for everyone suggesting we fire him, who do we replace him with? And do we really want Drew Willy in a new system in year two?
  6. Why would they need Joseph when they have a stud like Sunseri?
  7. None of Aaron Kelly, Greg Peach, Kuale, Romby Bryant, Nic Grigsby, and all of our current import O-linemen should be starters or even on the team. Which is coincidentally very similar to my wish list after free agency.
  8. Pavlec going into his fourth year as our starting goalie is the equivalent to keeping Max Hall as our starting QB for the same length.
  9. The Jets have 82 games. They can wait until after the CFL season.
  10. Going 1-7 will do that to people.
  11. And BC also only beat them 7-5 without any touchdowns. BC has also been hit hard with injuries since then, so that makes it easier for Winnipeg to beat them. I also see BC getting upset once by someone else too. Don't count them out yet. I'm not giving BC the playoff berth yet either. If they don't take care of business against Winnipeg and Ottawa I could definitely see Montreal making it to 8 wins and getting in ahead of them.
  12. It's a shame we're crapping the bed cause BC is giving us every chance to catch them. Montreal just might be able to beat us both out for that last spot.
  13. Do we have anyone we'd be willing to trade who could fetch us anything close to a first? I'd be more than willing to give up a guy like Watson, but he probably only gets us a third rounder or so.
  14. I loved the decision to go for it on third and five. It's the play call that was questionable at best.
  15. If Winnipeg & BC keep losing it's possible all three East teams sneak in.
  16. Yup. There's been zero accountability whatsoever from O'Shea.
  17. We lost to Ottawa. We're hopeless.
  18. At least the Riders still lost.
  19. This guy is mentally unstable. He should've been on the first plane out of here after the Banjo Bowl debacle.
  20. One week too late. This team is finished.
  21. I'm not overly familiar with him, but he's 26 from USC and seems like a pretty good player. Let's bring him in.
  22. Unumba leads the team in special teams tackles by quite the wide margin. That's why he's on the roster. He's an import who sucks on defense. He better be good on special teams to warrant a roster spot.
  23. H) I have to get three hookers instead of two.
  24. This game tomorrow is certainly no lock for a team that's lost four straight games. We need to go into Ottawa and kick the living **** out of them.
  25. They already threw Crompton away for White, why not Nichols too? I can't imagine why Edmonton would want to help the Riders though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.