Cory Watson hurt again?

M.O.A.B.

What good is Watson to us if he's always injured? I think we should trade him in the off season for another receiver. WR Joe Fuller in Calgary is the same. Always injured. Fuller is a talent but...Hate to see guys get injured but there comes a time when it's time to move on. The only thing is Watson is National so he'll be given more leeway than an International player. 

What good is Watson to us if he's always injured? I think we should trade him in the off season for another receiver. WR Joe Fuller in Calgary is the same. Always injured. Fuller is a talent but...Hate to see guys get injured but there comes a time when it's time to move on. The only thing is Watson is National so he'll be given more leeway than an International player. 

Did you mean Joe West or Jeff Fuller? It seems that Fuller, West and Price are all regularly out of the lineup. 

Did you mean Joe West or Jeff Fuller? It seems that Fuller, West and Price are all regularly out of the lineup. 

Fuller worse than the other 2. He lasted one play against the Riders coming off the 6 game injured list. Caught a slant & blew out both knees. Done... For.... Season...