Everything posted by Atomic
-
Random Video Thread
Generally the cop car is sent out right away and the dispatcher keeps the caller on the line to continue gathering information.
-
Depth Chart Vs. Hamilton
Settle down everyone. Burke said Pencer has a shot at winning a tackle spot, not a starting tackle spot. Remember that we usually carry 3 import tackles on the roster. This just means Pencer could take that backup tackle position. Highly doubt he's in the mix as a starter.
-
Matt Nichols Out For The Season With Torn Acl
You sure are bitter lately.
-
Bombers Release Hefney
I don't hold it against Hefney. I highly doubt it was ever put to him that "You have to play SAM or be released." He probably thought there was no chance they would release him so he was free to stay at halfback. I'm sure reality set in after he was released and he realized he was going to have to accept the change.
-
Depth Chart Vs. Hamilton
QB's better watch themselves. Not a lot of experience on that OL. Left side in particular... should be interesting to see how they hold up. Looks like Parker has the WILL spot locked up. Brown vs. Wild for the 4-man/practice roster role that Parker filled last year as depth. Last chance for some rookie DBs to make an impression. Markett is leading the way as we know but I've also liked Bert Brown, eager to see if he can step his game up. Huge opportunity for some of the young receivers who will get to play almost the entire game. One of the new DE's better step up too, need someone to definitively grab that DI spot. One thing is for sure, none of these guys will be able to say they didn't get a fair shot, they'll all have ample time to make an impression.
-
Depth Chart Vs. Hamilton
Saw a tweet saying he twisted his knee in practice the other day.
-
Depth Chart Vs. Hamilton
Courtesy of Darrin Bauming. https://twitter.com/DarrinBauming/status/347022552926941185/photo/1
-
Bombers Release Hefney
Signed with the Stamps.
-
Cfl Available On Espn2 And Nbc Sports Net This Season
Good news-
-
Bombers Cut 2
When I was watching TC one day, Kowalczuk's snaps were just plain awful, they were all over the place. That said, he didn't seem too bad in the preseason game, and Dewit was injured for the majority of the time he was here. I guess that's just the way it goes. I know DelMonaco is a fan of Kowalczuk so that likely plays into it too.
-
Etienne Grabs A Clue
Yes which basically means he's going to have a big year then take his ball and go home to mommy in Sask.
-
Bombers Release Hefney
I dobt even like the bombers abymore
-
Schmoes Will Hold 2015 Tc In Fort Mcmurray
It is their territory... probably hoping to increase merchandise sales there by increasing interest and maybe even getting some fans to do the 3-4 hour drive to see some games. Never hurts to increase the team's visibility in the area outside the city.
-
Bombers Release Six
Not totally true. If all 7 spots are full, you can use an extra spot on a player who was in that year's draft, such as Pavlopolous.
-
Burke Unhappy With Work Of Veterans
Not even slightly. But feel free to politely go **** yourself for making that assumption.
-
Buck's Rusty But Healthy
Lots of speculation in here but the fact is none of us really know who is behind the QB decision making.
-
Burke Unhappy With Work Of Veterans
Not at all. 2-7 as a starter and only threw a TD pass in 2 of those 9 games.... certainly not just basing it off one game, but if I wanted to there is a handful to choose from.
-
Pre-Season Game 1: Argonauts @ Bluebombers - June 12 @ 7Pm Cdt
The starters played pretty well, not allowing a first down on T.O.'s first two drives, but then Harris came back with a couple 25+ yard completions in a row on their third possession and that's probably what had Burke so fired up. Resulted in a missed field goal after the defence held, but that was still the starters vs. a backup QB.
-
Schmoes Will Hold 2015 Tc In Fort Mcmurray
Fort McMurray aka Mordor.
-
Burke Unhappy With Work Of Veterans
Good discussion, I agree. Anyways, Pierce did ride Garrett to that victory. And Elliott probably would have turned the ball over on a stupid play trying to be a hero and lost it for us. Like I said though, I'm not even a big Pierce fan. I was just really unimpressed with Elliott and I'm glad we moved on. Hopefully we can get enough mileage out of Pierce that one of our backups has enough time to learn and rise to the occasion because honestly that's our only hope.
-
Burke Unhappy With Work Of Veterans
Yeah you're right let's just stick with the losing QB who shows no signs of improving... simply because he will stay healthy. Brilliant.
-
Burke Unhappy With Work Of Veterans
Maybe, maybe not. But Buck can move the ball, he's not completely useless as you guys are making him out to be. He had a bad year, for sure... but he's a winning QB and he always has been. Because he protects the ball and he can make **** happen when the team needs it most. Look, I'm not happy we're stuck with Pierce again either, I think it's insane. But I'd rather go with someone who has a chance to be good rather than a proven flop like Elliott.
-
Burke Unhappy With Work Of Veterans
Oh? And if he does it 3+ times in one game? Multiple times? Great for morale, I bet.
-
Burke Unhappy With Work Of Veterans
OK coach, if you say so. I had no idea redzone turnovers were so easy to fix. You should tell that to the hundreds of QBs who have failed in the CFL and NFL for that very issue. If only they had that secret formula that only you seem to possess!
-
Burke Unhappy With Work Of Veterans
Buck wasn't very good last year but Elliott wasn't better. He could drive half the field like a champ, unfortunately when he got to the 35 yard line he became absolutely useless. What good is that??