Everything posted by Atomic
-
Main Camp - Day Three Observations
Goltz on one, not sure about the other
-
Penton: Show Henoc the money
Well if he stays healthy this year I have a hard time seeing anyone other than maybe Watson getting the Bombers' nomination for top Canadian
-
Main Camp - Day Three Observations
I'd be surprised if either of them is NOT on the 42 to be honest.
-
Main Camp - Day Three Observations
Dan West with two interceptions already this morning, according to Bob
- Site Updates
-
Penton: Show Henoc the money
Just give the guy whatever he wants.
-
Bombers add one, cut one
He is becoming a high school coach... http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports ... 70251.html
-
Bombers add one, cut one
From the Sun: "Meanwhile, the team also announced the release of import linebacker Daniel Sheffield, who had yet to report to training camp." Yes I know that much, wondering why though. He was at rookie camp.
-
Bombers add one, cut one
I wonder what happened with Sheffield. Nice to see Renaud getting a shot, looking forward to seeing him in camp.
-
Welcome!
We all wanted to get away from road griller. Seriously.
-
Should the Bombers consider injury history when drafting
Stephan had an injury history? I'm pretty sure his injury was a new one... Can't really blame anyone for that. Also I agree with TBURGESS... I have no problem using later picks on talented players who have histories of injuries. Pencer is the only one that was really questionable, IMO. No problem with using 4th rounders on guys like DiCroce and Woodson.
-
John Chick Sweepstakes ?
I'd love to see Chick here. He's a hell of a defensive end... Hall and Chick on the ends? That would be awesome. That said, I have a hard time seeing him land here. Possibly Mack just driving up the price for the Cats or Riders.
-
Rookie Camp Observations - Day Three
Agreed on Miles. I think he looks great. Thanks for the report.
-
Rookie Camp Observations - Day Three
Well you guys can engage in as many fantasies as you want, but Denmark will still be starting for us on day 1.
-
Rookie Camp Observations - Day Three
don't be fooled by speed. speed is one thing and hand is one thing. Floyd fooled us by his speed but can consistently catch the ball. From the reports, looks like the Kennedy and Massey are the fastest in rookie camp. Of the two, Kennedy has the surest hand. I'd agree with that... but I still think Denmark has them both beat in both categories. Denmark looked the fastest at mini-camp, no question, though Massey got a lot of love because he was a new guy.
-
Rookie Camp Observations - Day Three
I'm not too worried about it. As our 5th NI receiver, maybe we can stash him on the IR and let him heal up until he's really needed.
-
Rookie Camp Observations - Day Three
Jameze Massey is definitely quick but with his incredibly small size I have a hard time seeing him being effective in the receiving game. It's almost like every catch he makes has to be an outstanding catch because the ball is way above his head. Sure its nice to see great catches, but how consistent can a guy be when every catch has to be a circus catch? Still, I like his potential in the return game.
-
Rookie Camp Observations - Day Three
72 is Brett Carter from the Rifles. Good report Mike, appreciate it.
-
FANS SELECT BLUE BOMBER GREATS FOR MAIN GATES
x2
-
John Chick Sweepstakes ?
Signed and resigned. Meanwhile, Gavin Walls was three times the player over on the strong side. Walls, while I thought he was a great player while here.. I wonder how he would stack up to the DEs we have seen in the last few seasons.. Hall, Mainor, Hunt, etc.. (I don't count O'dell as he wasn't one of our finds) I do miss Canada though, seriously, was there a better last name donned on a jersey in the CFL? I'd still take Walls over Mainor but Hunt and Hall are studs for sure.
-
Blue DBs Get Second Warning
I won't be shocked if any of the starters lose their job but I would be surprised. I think best case scenario is the starters keep their jobs, not because they've been handed to them but because they're still the best. Experience is valuable.
-
50/50 ticket prices
This is insanity! How can I turn down a deal like that??? I'm going to be spending $50 on 50/50 tickets every game now
-
Rookie Camp Observations - Day Two
what that supposed to mean? is he on the way out? No... airplane mode on his phone will just prevent him from getting butt-trucked by data charges
-
Rookie Camp Observations - Day Two
It was pretty full but I found a spot in the visitors' lot (free) with no issues.
- MBB Fantasy Football