Everything posted by kelownabomberfan
-
Hire An Independent Consultant
Troy Westwood.
-
Butchko Recommends Firing Mack *update Buchko Resigns & Mack Fired Wade Miller Hired As Acting Ceo*
I think one question that no one has asked (or at least not that I have seen) - are we keeping Ken Moll? That's the key guy in our US scouting. We lose him and we are back to the Taman US scouting method (not his fault, he had no budget for scouting) - walking into the dressing room and asking "hey any of you guys know any runningbacks looking for work? I'll give you $50 a lead".
-
Butchko Recommends Firing Mack *update Buchko Resigns & Mack Fired Wade Miller Hired As Acting Ceo*
I'm not having this discussion yet again about our draft picks. Sigh.
-
Butchko Recommends Firing Mack *update Buchko Resigns & Mack Fired Wade Miller Hired As Acting Ceo*
only if he had palmed a burrito and stuffed in his mouth right before being locked up.
-
Butchko Recommends Firing Mack *update Buchko Resigns & Mack Fired Wade Miller Hired As Acting Ceo*
I've really liked his draft picks. For once we've been going into drafts with a plan, instead of just a dart board.
-
Butchko Recommends Firing Mack *update Buchko Resigns & Mack Fired Wade Miller Hired As Acting Ceo*
sorry but I am biased due to my dislike of Lawless. Formula: gain trust of director, wean info from said director, report it, then sit back with smug smile watching nuclear bomb go off, stand at bomb crater press conference with even smugger smile on face saying "Look what I have done". Just makes me want to puke.
-
Butchko Recommends Firing Mack *update Buchko Resigns & Mack Fired Wade Miller Hired As Acting Ceo*
agree 100%
-
Butchko Recommends Firing Mack *update Buchko Resigns & Mack Fired Wade Miller Hired As Acting Ceo*
I think Walters has been a much better AGM than ST co-ordinator. I actually have been impressed. Especially given the quality of talent surrounding him, or lack thereof.
-
Butchko Recommends Firing Mack *update Buchko Resigns & Mack Fired Wade Miller Hired As Acting Ceo*
it bugs me that Lawless caused this problem by leaking the news, and here he is front and center wanting to know what is going to be done about his leak. What an ass-clown.
-
Butchko Recommends Firing Mack *update Buchko Resigns & Mack Fired Wade Miller Hired As Acting Ceo*
CFL - conflict football league. Like a broker once told a friend of mine when he told the broker that his firm was in a conflict on a deal he was trying to get financed: "If there is no conflict, there is no interest".
-
Butchko Recommends Firing Mack *update Buchko Resigns & Mack Fired Wade Miller Hired As Acting Ceo*
I still want to know who the rat is. I think I know, given the psychological profile of the kind of person it takes to do something this unprofessional. Hmmm...
-
Argos @ Alouettes .
Poop - good GM. Shitty coach.
-
Argos @ Alouettes .
Dunigan just said "cusp". LOL
-
Argos @ Alouettes .
If so the Bombers should grab him. He could turn the season around like he did for the Lions in 2011.
-
Argos @ Alouettes .
Perfect landing spot for Mack.
-
Argos @ Alouettes .
Launch the life boats
-
Argos @ Alouettes .
I will never get tired of watching Montreal get pounded into the dirt. If that Owens TD to make it 34-0 hadn't been called back I would have predicted a complete collapse that would have been on par or worse than the 52-0 ass-reaming we took in the LDC last year.
-
Argos @ Alouettes .
Good insight Bluto. I am assuming the Poutine eaters are going to stay away in droves. The CFL's new welfare case, taking over from the Arblows.
-
Argos @ Alouettes .
I was wondering if Montreal would come out and lay an egg after the Busey firing, like the Bombers last year. Sure enough.
-
Argos @ Alouettes .
"I can't believe Cohon is making me do this"
-
Argos @ Alouettes .
or the hooker that's under you is going to get the wrong idea.
-
Argos @ Alouettes .
One of Wettenhall's board members just leaked this to Zurkowsky.
-
Butchko Recommends Firing Mack *update Buchko Resigns & Mack Fired Wade Miller Hired As Acting Ceo*
There's only one way to do it....
-
Butchko Recommends Firing Mack *update Buchko Resigns & Mack Fired Wade Miller Hired As Acting Ceo*
You realize it was Friesen who tweeted this right? So it's got the credibility of a Zimbabwean banker.
-
Drew Tate Injured At Practice Today
Yet if Tate put on a bra and posed for pictures it would make him look less weird. That's how weird that dude is.