well when it comes to winnable games, this is one of them. Hank usually plays pretty bad in Winnipeg, especially if the defense plays like it did in BC, only you can expect a lot more turnovers. The Bombers have a good to even chance of winning this one, I think, as I also think all of the turmoil and "dysfunction" is being highly over-blown, by panicky idiots and by regular idiots in the Winnipeg media.
I listened to the Tim Burke show and he said the QB's were told exactly why the depth chart is the way it is, so all their blubbering in front of the camera yesterday about not knowing who was in charge was just that, blubbering. I was really disappointed in both Buck and especially Goltz yesterday. Suck it up guys. Tim Burke was too classy to go into details as to why the move to Hall was made, he said they were too personal to discuss in public, and quite frankly, I agree with him, we don't need to hear that Buck sucks and that Goltz can't hit the side of a barn. We already know that. So we'll see what Max Hall brings.