Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kelownabomberfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kelownabomberfan

  1. I honestly think this depth chart thing is over-rated. The Bombers are going to put out there the guy that is at least having some success moving the ball. I seriously think that while I am swilling beer in Section 226 on Friday I'm going to see all three QB's at some point.
  2. Don't tell Goltz about your switching of allegiances, he'll feel betrayed.
  3. It was Achilles heel surgery actually.
  4. especially if it was poorly handled.
  5. They came to blows on the sidelines during a game while both were with the Stamps.
  6. not for lack of staring at them, and then being run over by a linebacker/DT/DE.
  7. it's just womb-envy Robyn. Any of these guys would carry Henoc's baby if they could.
  8. Hustler & Lawless ‏@hustlerlawless7m 2. Jason Vega tells Bombers that if he returns to CFL, he'd like WPG. Burke non-committal on acquiring Vega.
  9. I'd worry about offering Burke the DC position, as I don't want him to feel betrayed.
  10. no it will be Renaud. If Burke Dales is any indication.
  11. my memory betrays me. But it's been poorly handled thanks to gallons of CR that has washed through it for many years now.
  12. well they are definitely better than Max Hall's stats so far, that's for sure.
  13. It's Winnipeg. We never pay retail.
  14. Louie Sakoda or something like that. The kicker that we were up against in that game for Hamilton? Sandro DeAngelis.
  15. like in 2010 when I went to the game in August against Hamilton only to watch Buck get hurt in the first quarter and Mike Renaud kicking converts as the field-goal kicker that we had just signed after cutting the smurf Serna got hurt in warm-ups.
  16. not necessarily in that order either...
  17. Bob Irving ‏@BobIrvingCJOB3h Max hall had a particularly sharp passing segment in practice--can he follow up in the game, that's the 64-dollar question
  18. their coaching staff gets a deal at Walmart, all children's pants are half off.
  19. Parades make me cry too.
  20. I saw him as insurance in case Simpson went down. Should Simpson go down, he's just a call away. In the interim we don't have to pay him.
  21. yeah now she just has to get pregnant and we've got him here long term.
  22. the entire menu just disappears for me in all three different browsers - explorer, Chrome and FF (which I am posting from right now). I can see the Pick'Em menu, then I sign in, and poof it disappears.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.