Everything posted by kelownabomberfan
-
Garrett been released?
no doubt Miller and Walters have been conducting a strategic review and going through the roster, asking "why is he here?" and "why is he starting?" to every player currently on the roster. Example: "Why is Morley starting?" "He has a picture of Mack with a sheep". "Ok - then start Swiston this week". "Why is Garrett still around?" "Mack liked him and wouldn't let us cut him". "Ok, he's gone". Next.....
-
Morning Big Blue Pick 'em Pools
why can I only see this menu when I log out? When I log in it disappears. And this is in both Explorer and Chrome.
-
J.C. Sherritt done for the year (maybe) in Edmonton
Morley Scott @Morley_Scott59m Bad to worse for the Esks Injuries DB Aaron Grymes now out indefinitely after suffering internal injuries in practise yesterday.
-
Kyle Walters Presser
- What Happens If We Beat The Ti-Cats?
No idea. I'm not saying just punt them right now. Find replacements, and then punt them. Anyway, I sincerely hope both guys were given "what for" and also told that it won't be tolerated if it happens again.- What Happens If We Beat The Ti-Cats?
If Cal Murphy was running this website, he'd have kicked you off for that post.- What Happens If We Beat The Ti-Cats?
come over to section 226 and we can both lose our minds together.- What Happens If We Beat The Ti-Cats?
were you around in the Cal Murphy era? "A bit harsh" was how Cal ran things. And the result? We won Cups. I am so tired of this namby-pamby bullcrap with players crying to the media all of the time when their feelings get hurt. This culture has gone on long enough. Either fit in or f*** off.- What Happens If We Beat The Ti-Cats?
I think if Hall gets pulled and Buck goes in and stinks the coaches aren't going to wait too long with the hook, a few series at best. At this point Goltz or Buck, it doesn't matter to me, we're getting the same level of meh. After their cry-baby displays on Monday I wouldn't mind seeing both of them punted.- Kyle Walters Presser
FYP- What Happens If We Beat The Ti-Cats?
exactly what I was thinking. Who the hell cares what the QB depth chart is right now. Win a few games, then whine about it after that. At this point who is where on a depth chart should be the least of the coaches, fans and especially players worries.- Burke Wanted Glenn
if you guys ever get a chance to watch SCTV when Moranis was on there that was the golden age of SCTV. Man that guy had a lot of great characters. I loved the SCTV Godfather remake, just perfect.- Patriots release Jason Vega
that's pretty early on to be released. I hope Bilukidi and Mulumba are next.- What Happens If We Beat The Ti-Cats?
That is a point, however Pierce has played like garbage all year. Troy Kopp could beat him out right now. That's why when I see him whining in the media I just do a Seth and Amy "REALLY?" Have you seen the game film Buck? You are just stinking it up like nobody's business out there.- Ray Blm Collaros Or Tate?
and that's no bull.- Burke Wanted Glenn
what happened to Rick Moranis? Man that guy was funny.- What Happens If We Beat The Ti-Cats?
True.- Kyle Walters Presser
Or having a few too many wobbly-pops.- Kuale Released By Als
LOL. Thanks! Hey we shouldn't fight. Both our teams are garbage right now.- Kyle Walters Presser
it was hilarious. Wade do you believe in empowerment? What? Yes Paul. I believe in empowering the Sun to fire their worst and dumbest writer.- Kuale Released By Als
Toronto's garbage. Yup. I know I'm astute.- Kuale Released By Als
yeah because Hamilton usually picks up Toronto's garbage.- J.C. Sherritt done for the year (maybe) in Edmonton
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/touch/sports/football/edmonton-eskimos/Edmonton+Eskimos+linebacker/8783246/story.html?rel=1662628- Practice Updates: Swiston In For Morley, Watson/demond Back, Hall #1
read the Lefko article posted last page. He says that Burke was in line for the job until Cortez became available. Then Hamilton burned all of their boats and hired Cortez.- Practice Updates: Swiston In For Morley, Watson/demond Back, Hall #1
yeah Dickenson did interview for the job in Hamilton. Now that he's had two years more experience as an OC I'd like to see what he could do here as HC, with Bellfry as his OC, if Huffer would let him go, which I don't think he will. http://scratchingpost.thespec.com/2011/12/ticats-to-interview-burke-dickenson-next-week-cfl-bombers-calstampeders.html - What Happens If We Beat The Ti-Cats?