Sard
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: GDT - Stamps at Bombers
Everything posted by Sard
-
Week 2 - Champs at Ottawa lead up
I could definitely see it being Prukop. He didn't handle a single catch cleanly on the kicks.
-
Lock of the Week 2
Rasheed Bailey
-
Redblacks at Back2Back Champs GDT
Agreed, I saw as soon as he got up from the hit that he looked a little unsteady on his feet. I was very happy to see that he got pulled from the game after that hit. When he went to go back on the field, he looked a lot more steady.
-
Redblacks at Back2Back Champs GDT
Looked like he was ready to go back on the field after the mandatory 3 plays that he sat off while he got checked out. Pretty sure they just left Dru Brown in because it was for 2 handoffs.
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
Pretty sure he was making the tackle and Hunter hit Schoen in the head.
-
3 stars plus hh red black and blue
From CFL.ca: Change: Automatic ejection of any player guilty of two unnecessary roughness penalties or two objectionable conduct penalties (or a combination of two UR and OC penalties) for infractions that occur following a play. This will discourage the type of conduct that can threaten player safety and disrupt game flow.
-
3 stars plus hh red black and blue
Pretty sure it's rough play penalties after the whistle so likely wouldn't have applied here anyway.
-
3 stars plus hh red black and blue
On the TD that took 2 tries, the D-line was offside on the first attempt which may have had a hand in why it didn't go well.
-
Als v stamps
Philpot's looking pretty good on the returns.
-
Week One Ottawa Vs Winnipeg
Everything on that page is old rules though, nobody's found the new roster rules yet.
-
Week One Ottawa Vs Winnipeg
Those are the old rules from last year because we know that they are allowed 3 QBs this year.
-
Week One Ottawa Vs Winnipeg
I agree based on how I understand the rules to work... that being said, there doesn't seem to be anything in the 2022 rules about the ratio or starters in general. It may just be something that's in the CBA.
-
Week One Ottawa Vs Winnipeg
From the 2022 rule book (https://d3ham790trbkqy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/2022-Rule-Book.pdf): Article 5 – Designated Quarterback Prior to the game, each team is required to designate two or three Designated Quarterbacks. These players can substitute freely for each other during the game at the Quarterback position. A maximum of two of these players may be in the game at the same time. No Designated Quarterback can enter the game as a member of Team B.
-
TSN Fantasy - 'MBB 2022'
That's my biggest problem... I always pick Blue and am out of the running pretty quickly
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
Also helps to give a blueprint to TO and MTL on what they might be able to do with a little effort.
-
Covid-19
I don't know if I agree with that... I've seen enough older people who would fall into the conservative right wingnut category.
-
The TV Thread
Such a fantastic show.
-
Lock of the Week 2022
Dalton Schoen
-
Forecast 2022 Season: Rankings
Not quite... adds up to 82-80 league wide... I'd make the Riders 9-9 and then the math works
-
Pre-Season Game 2 - Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan - Tuesday May 31
To build on what you said about Buck, and I think I've said it here before but I had noticed that whenever Buck was up in the booth with Lapo the team tended to play a more aggressive style of offence. I'm so glad that Buck decided to wait it out here to get his shot as OC as I'm sure other teams tried to lure him away over the years. Very excited to see what he'll be able to do with the offence this year.
-
Bonfire Sports Live YouTube Shows
Great stuff so far... anyone who hasn't checked it out yet I would strongly encourage you to do so. Love the live chat too because it makes it more interactive and engaging.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers TC 2022
As O'Shea said on the Coach's show, some guys are gonna have a hard time making it onto a very good team and that he will encourage them to keep trying. By releasing them now, some of them may have an opportunity to catch on with another team before the end of TC.
-
Pre-Season Game 2 - Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan - Tuesday May 31
I thought the Ricky Ray to TO trade was the most one sided trade in league history.
-
2021/22 - CFL Offseason - Non-Back-to-Back Grey Cup Champion Thread
I wonder what that deal is worth to the league. Is this the start of CFL 2.0 becoming profitable for the league?
-
Canadian Politics
It would work in theory, but the fact is that the people at the top were greedy and kept all of the money for themselves. I suspect that the top people pushing those policies knew this would be the case as they were the ones who likely benefited from it.