Around The NHL 2016/2017

3 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Probably for the best.  Even Chevy noted Laine looked tired down the stretch.  Get rested up for a 50 goal season next year.

yeah I agree he deserves a long rest, go on a trip, go back to Finland and see his parents and lucky lady in his life and for god sakes don't cause trouble

33 minutes ago, Rich said:

That's an interesting move for Dallas. Hitchcock only signs one-year deals. Low risk move but it says that they think they're ready to win now (and Hitchcock thinks that too).

Really thought Hitch would retire.

Wonder if Dallas can solve their goaltending problems?

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

That's an interesting move for Dallas. Hitchcock only signs one-year deals. Low risk move but it says that they think they're ready to win now (and Hitchcock thinks that too).

Really thought Hitch would retire.

Wonder if Dallas can solve their goaltending problems?

Maybe, boatload of cash tied up there for 2 guys on the wrong side of 30.   Only thing going for DAL is both those guys have just next year left on their deal.

3 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Excellent. Charging among the highest ticket prices in the league. 

What's your point? 

It's a business and they told ppl in 2011 ticket prices would rise each year. Welcome to a small Canadian market. Don't like it? Don't go but then don't complain and say stay jets stay when they leave 

11 hours ago, Goalie said:

What's your point? 

It's a business and they told ppl in 2011 ticket prices would rise each year. Welcome to a small Canadian market. Don't like it? Don't go but then don't complain and say stay jets stay when they leave 

My point was that even though they are on the lower end of total attendance they charge the highest prices so it's all good. 

My post was a positive one, not a criticism.