Patience

Brandon

So week two.... I forgot about the game and checked the score at half time.... didn't bother to even attempt to watch the game.  Down by 13 at half with no offense yet again is a guarantee that the game is over with this club.  

I wonder how bad the attendance will be later on in the season?   I can't imagine any casual fans wanting to watch this team?

19 minutes ago, Brandon said:

So week two.... I forgot about the game and checked the score at half time.... didn't bother to even attempt to watch the game.  Down by 13 at half with no offense yet again is a guarantee that the game is over with this club.  

I wonder how bad the attendance will be later on in the season?   I can't imagine any casual fans wanting to watch this team?

So you're bitching about coaches and players in other threads, when you aren't even watching the game and don't even know who it is that's really at fault.

Credibility=0

7 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

So you're bitching about coaches and players in other threads, when you aren't even watching the game and don't even know who it is that's really at fault.

Credibility=0

How so?   They've changed the players over quite a bit over the last few years and we still end up with the same results.     Are you suggesting that we have to wait yet another year of free agency and hiring even more coordinators before we point the finger at the coach ?

As a die hard fan all the way back to the 90s, **** this team.  I'm not sure how much patience I'm supposed to have.   5 years of the same **** where our oline can't block anything but a three man rush.

at least willy looks really good when he isn't rushed.   Now how do we get the other team to only rush three the whole game?

walters has failed to fix the Main issue with the team for the past five years, the oline, so **** Kyle walters.  Can he just leave already?   

Andbonus onus is that now not only does the offense still suck, the defense can't stop anything..

this team is affecting my homelife.

• 4 weeks later...