Wrestling

Rich

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

What does that even mean 

Its a reference to Scott Steiner.  But I assume he's trolling.  Last time Steiner was mentioned in relation to WWE was after he threatened to kill Hogan, harassed his wife at an airport and had his photo distributed to security during the Hall of Fame a few years ago.  But Steiner in the Rumble would be pretty fun.

11 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I'd be shocked. Apparently he has heat with some people. 

A lot of chatter that it will be Shane. I'm thinking Brock makes the most sense. 

I read those rumours about Zayn... I don't know if I buy it.  But who knows what goes on backstage.

I love Shane O Mac but winning the rumble?  I sure hope not!

So far there are 22 confirmed entrants.  Care to predict the final 8?  I'm thinking Kane, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, Shane O Mac, Kenny Omega, Tatanka, Apollo Crews, and... Scott Steiner?  Lol.  Not so sure about that last one but I'd love to see it.

Is Erick Rowan hurt?  Now would be a good time to bring him back with Luke Harper possibly being kicked out of the Wyatt family.  Reunite Rowan and Harper, they were a good team.

Edited by Atomic

http://streamable.com/3p4rv

teasing wwe pretty hard. 

Heres a clue or not a clue. He told me he wanted to be at our show in march. I emailed him this week with two questions. One about date in march and another about media. He replied about media. Ignored the other....hmmmm

then again he's being advertised for New Japan in march 

43 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Final 8? Sure 

Balor. Joe. Dillinger at number 10. 

I'll so Omega eventho I don't think so but sure 

Angle. Terry Funk (it's in texas) and I honestly have no clue 

DDP I'll say and Hall or Nash. 

Nice, getting creative.

I think Dillinger entering the Rumble would be disastrous for several reasons.  I hope they don't do that yet.

I dunno, Dillinger coming out at 10 would be pretty sweet. I'm not sure if People know who he is tho, but... it could be quite the moment. 

I'm actually going to change my winner of the rumble to BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN

Because they have been teasing Braun vs Roman for way 2 long now and it's probably gonna be for the Universal Title at Mania, eventho i don't really care about seeing those 2 in the same ring, It's pretty obvious that they have been kind of teasing it for a while now. 

Edited by Goalie

LOL yes BRRAAAUUUNNNN is a likely candidate.  Maybe the most likely.  If they want to build him up as a monster (and I think they've done a good job lately), then he really should win.

The reason I'd be hesitant about Dillinger is that the crowd will like him, and they might do the "TEN!  TEN!  TEN!" thing for the rest of the Rumble every time there is a countdown to an entrance.  The crowd might do that anyways.  And it could also be a Daniel Bryan situation.... 2014/2015 rumbles everyone wanted and expected Bryan to win and once he got eliminated, everyone else got booed HARD.  It wasn't the very beginning of the hate for Roman and Batista but it was the spark that really ignited it.  I don't want to see that happen to someone else.

I'd love to see Bobby Roode but he's in the title picture in NXT so I'm not expecting it.

51 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

How about, Styles, Balor, Gallows and Anderson all in the Rumble at the same time...then Kenny Omega.  They clean house.  Then out comes Braun to eliminate them all.

Braun would be booed for the rest of his career!!  Which, since he's a heel, maybe is a good thing!  lol!

53 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I still have faith they're not stupid enough to go with Braun.  He's a good "big monster" but not nearly over enough, not when there are 20 guys who'd be more interesting.

He is at least young with a future.  I'd take him over Taker, Brock, or Goldberg.  And then you've got a bunch of guys that honestly don't really have a hope... New Day (maybe Big E but very very doubtful), Cesaro, Sheamus, Mojo Rawley, Big Show... none of these guys are going to win.  The Miz, Dolph, Deaner.... all good stars but do they have a chance at winning?  It seems unlikely.  The more I think about it, the more all signs point to BRRRRAAUUUUN!!!!

2 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

since vince loves his monsters im gonna say braun running away with the rumble until the big show eliminates him and starts up a feud, cant really remember what happened to big show but i think him and strowman had a bit of history a little over a year ago while strowman was still apart of the wyatts

Yep you're right and Big Show and Braun came face-to-face on RAW this week.  Definitely something going on there.

1 minute ago, Atomic said:

Yep you're right and Big Show and Braun came face-to-face on RAW this week.  Definitely something going on there.

then that settles it lol,  i didnt catch much of raw, only the last maybe 15 mins or so,  did they run out of time with the undertaker or was his bell just to menace lesnar and goldberg?

4 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

then that settles it lol,  i didnt catch much of raw, only the last maybe 15 mins or so,  did they run out of time with the undertaker or was his bell just to menace lesnar and goldberg?

I think the whole point was just for the epic staredown.  I watched live footage and they all kinda just stood there until Brock walked away, then Goldberg walked away, then Undertaker got down on one knee and did the urn pose, you know the one, and everyone went wild.

3 hours ago, Goalie said:

Big Show vs Shaq is the rumor 

At Wrestlemania.  But that leaves plenty of time for Big Show and Braun to tango.