Wrestling

Rich

it's too bad rollins is hurt, they could have done a bullet club vs shield feud somewhere down the road, like AJ wins the strap and roman snaps and starts getting a shield reunion to screw AJ over so AJ gets his help from gallows and anderson.  Roman was a lot more effective as part of a faction then he has been solo imo

Best thing I could see happening (and by best, I mean what I'd like to see) is Bullet Club interfere at Payback, showing up looking like they're going to help AJ only to destroy him. I don't want them as a 3 man squad. Save that for Finn or go full blown faction.

9 minutes ago, Mike said:

Best thing I could see happening (and by best, I mean what I'd like to see) is Bullet Club interfere at Payback, showing up looking like they're going to help AJ only to destroy him. I don't want them as a 3 man squad. Save that for Finn or go full blown faction.

That would be a good swerve.  I dont think WWE would put AJ with them.  Fin they might though.  And that could bring Fin to the main roster.  Its interesting they started a tag tournament and then debuted Bullet Club after it started.  So either they dont want them in that mix for some reason (dont want to put them against New Day and dont want them to lose a match in the tournament) or they have something else up their sleeve.

Several Indy signing by WWE including Babatunde Alyegbusi a 6'9, 350lb former Vikings prospect.  No one else of note other than Nikki Storm who I *think* I saw wrestle here but I cant quite recall.

TNA lost their Tuesday night replay, which is never a good sign (they are never any good signs in TNA though).  Dixie Carter is still trying to secure major investment.  Supposedly she had someone willing to buy into the company but they wanted 51% and she doesnt want to give up control.

16 minutes ago, Mike said:

I wouldn't mind that.  I can't see AJ winning the title so quickly and also can't see him losing clean to Reigns right after he lost clean to Y2J at Rasslemania.

Personally I would have Cesaro in the WWE title picture and AJ going for the IC but that's just me.

Just now, Atomic said:

I wouldn't mind that.  I can't see AJ winning the title so quickly and also can't see him losing clean to Reigns right after he lost clean to Y2J at Rasslemania.

Personally I would have Cesaro in the WWE title picture and AJ going for the IC but that's just me.

The knock on Cesaro, besides balding and being an internet darling, which Vince doesnt like, is he is a good worker but doesnt have "babyface fire".  he's just a really good mechanical worker.  He had the big spin but he's now adding other things like the running uppercut so he's adding some of those face spots.  And the James Bond thing is pretty good though more of a Bond villain than 007 himself (his intro makes him look like Bond).  He's really good though.  Not sure I see him as a top guy.  IC level if the IC level was good.

Kevin Owens is gold.  He will be world champion one day. 

More info on TNA Death Watch 2016.

TNA's corporate offices were two floors of an office building in Nashville where Dixie had her PR Firm HQ before she bought TNA.  In recent weeks, they moved out of the upper floor of the building into the basement where their TV production facilities were located.

Its been reported that they have now been completely evicted from the building and are relocating the HQ into their merchandise warehouse.

TNA is back to being behind on pay and has had trouble coming up with deposits for buildings.  Dixie is frantically looking for an influx of cash.  She reportedly has an offer for 51% of the company but doesnt want to cede control.

TNA no longer runs house shows.  They have stopped taping their TV on the road.  They cancelled an India tour that they were contractually obligated to do.  And their TV replay was cancelled and TNA was just told yesterday.  In their two previous TV deals that were cancelled, the replay was the first thing to go.

tick tock tick tock

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:
2 hours ago, Atomic said:

The knock on Cesaro, besides balding and being an internet darling, which Vince doesnt like, is he is a good worker but doesnt have "babyface fire".  he's just a really good mechanical worker.  He had the big spin but he's now adding other things like the running uppercut so he's adding some of those face spots.  And the James Bond thing is pretty good though more of a Bond villain than 007 himself (his intro makes him look like Bond).  He's really good though.  Not sure I see him as a top guy.  IC level if the IC level was good.

Kevin Owens is gold.  He will be world champion one day. 

46 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Sorry TUP but when I quoted Atomic your quote also came out. I don't know why this site does this every once in awhile. So I deleted your quote as it is off topic... Okay, what I wanted to talk about was Cesaro. I think he's the best wrestler in the WWE. He'd be perfect holding a championship belt. The guy is just a great wrestler. He should be a champion...

1 minute ago, iso_55 said:

Sorry TUP but when I quoted Atomic your quote also came out. I don't know why this site does this every once in awhile. So I deleted your quote as it is off topic... Okay, what I wanted to talk about was Cesaro. I think he's the best wrestler in the WWE. He'd be perfect holding a championship belt. The guy is just a great wrestler. He should be a champion...

Not only that but he legit speaks multiple languages.  He'd be a great ambassador.  Give him the IC title or bring back the European championship which would be perfect for him...

21 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

So TNA is on death watch... I can say I never watch it. No interest in doing so.

I used to back in the early days and occasionally when it was on SPIKE.  I got back into when they hired Hogan and Bischoff just to see what they'd do and ofcourse the new "Monday night war" (which didnt last long). 

Word is their show is a lot better now that they have limited means and talent. 

5 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I used to back in the early days and occasionally when it was on SPIKE.  I got back into when they hired Hogan and Bischoff just to see what they'd do and ofcourse the new "Monday night war" (which didnt last long). 

Word is their show is a lot better now that they have limited means and talent. 

Too little, too late. I feel bad for the wrestlers working TNA as it looks like they're not being paid. Dixie Cater refusing financing as she won't be the majority shareholder is ridiculous. Forty nine per cent of something is better than 51% of nothing. Won't be watching any shows in the future.