Jump to content

Random News Items


Rich
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I think an even split is exactly what should happen in this case. 

It will take the whole staff of a national accounting firm years to value  the assets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Cult leader found mummified, wrapped in Christmas lights in Colorado home; 7 charged"

The mummified remains appeared to be set up in some type of shrine” and “have what appears to be glitter type makeup on around the eyes,” according to the affidavits. Investigators searched an SUV on the property and said the back seat was laid down in a position “consistent with someone transporting the mummified remains.”

When and how Carlson died has not been released.

moffat colorado.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Mark F said:

"Cult leader found mummified, wrapped in Christmas lights in Colorado home; 7 charged"

The mummified remains appeared to be set up in some type of shrine” and “have what appears to be glitter type makeup on around the eyes,” according to the affidavits. Investigators searched an SUV on the property and said the back seat was laid down in a position “consistent with someone transporting the mummified remains.”

When and how Carlson died has not been released.

moffat colorado.

 

 

Please, please please let it be Tucker....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Im curious about the Foundation and where it goes now.

Also Melinda...call me maybe?

 

They'll both continue to work at it, per the release. 

They've committed to donating most of their fortune and I don't see that changing. Their family will be comfortable and taken care of but the billions will go back into their foundation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, iHeart said:

looks like this might be the end of Peloton

 

 

That and the massive data breach that they ignored could be big trouble. But, they've built quite the presence with their online workout programs. It's very popular. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, JCon said:

That and the massive data breach that they ignored could be big trouble. But, they've built quite the presence with their online workout programs. It's very popular. 

So is McDonalds but that does not mean its good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-05-03 at 4:23 PM, iHeart said:

 

 

                                 Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-05-05 at 11:11 AM, iHeart said:

looks like this might be the end of Peloton

 

 

Nowhere near the end of Peloton.  The treadmill is a small and newer addition to their product line (it was only released last fall).   While it's definitely not good, it won't kill the company.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Nowhere near the end of Peloton.  The treadmill is a small and newer addition to their product line (it was only released last fall).   While it's definitely not good, it won't kill the company.

The treadmill may not kill the company, but I'd be shocked if it doesn't kill a couple cats

Link to comment
Share on other sites

freedom!

"UPDATE 4:00 p.m. Jefferson County Sheriff Steve Anderson said at a press conference Thursday at approximately 9:08 a.m., a sixth-grade female student retrieved a handgun from her backpack and fired multiple rounds inside the school and out.

She injured two students and a school employee. Two victims were shot inside, and one was shot outside."

13 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

, but I'd be shocked if it doesn't kill a couple cats

I would be ok with this.

Edited by Mark F
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

 

Ok, seriously- who had 23 ton rocket crashing to Earth on their 2021 Bingo card?

 

 

Me waiting for the rocket...

Eub8.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

The treadmill may not kill the company, but I'd be shocked if it doesn't kill a couple cats

The treadmill may not kill the company but the punitive damages from killing one child and injuring dozens of others are going to substantial.

Aaaand....so many cats, so few good recipes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...